Mill spare cards failure

+
So I attempted to use the auto-mill function. It did not mill anything, but in my faction deck building screen, it only showed 2, where prior it was showing 5 of Predatory Dive, I also did not receive any scraps. I closed and restarted the game at this point.

However, when I was in the no faction deck building screen, I noticed that the 5 Predatory Dive still remained. Then I went back to my monster deck building screen, it still showed 2, but when I right-clicked on the card, it showed the full value that I still had. Still no change at this point in my scrap credits.

I was able to scrap manually and receive scrap credits.

Long story short, it seems to be a bug in that it does not auto-mill at all but will show that it did in the faction deck building screen, but the cards in the full deck view were never milled and could be milled manually. A mix of auto-mill not working and a graphical bug.

Even though I scrapped 2 of the 5 and left 3, it still shows only 2 in the faction deck building screen.
If you build a deck, you see always only two copies, because you can't place more copies in a deck.

I have the same problem with Milling Cards. Really hoping this gets fixed soon because (Yes I'm poor) I play the game the free to play way so earning scraps via scrapping is my main way to craft legendaries. Guess until then we're just forced to save in bulk until it gets fixed.

I hope they fix the skellige scenario also, at the moment it is bugged and when played with ermion combo, the order of the 3 tokens crow and the mardroeme is wrong, instead of ermion - 3 crows - ress - druid - mardroeme it plays ermion 3 crows and mardroeme at the same time then it lets you play the druid, and you are minus 4 points. It happens every time when ermion is played with the leader.

If you build a deck, you see always only two copies, because you can't place more copies in a deck.

Yeah, I thought about this after I posted it. It clicked into my head as to why and how I was making a fuss about nothing.

Still learning the ropes, and thanks for pointing that out.

As was suggested before, it‘s best to report this to CDPR support:
(click on „... contact us!“ to send a ticket to support)

But don‘t forget that starter cards can not be milled.

You could also try this first:

Auto mill doesn't work... Been waiting on a fix since its release but nothing yet. I have to mill cards individually

Top Bottom