milva is now good?

+
milva is now good?

Return each player's Highest Bronze or Silver unit to their deck. - with spies the way they are, if you can play it and then shuffle it with something small you have, you can really mess the opponent up, especially if they draw the used spy. Also, all buff will be lost too. Sounds quite usable now. Any know what happens if you have no bronze or silver, but opponent have?

Huh, I thought Milva would return highest Ally to the deck, just like OP suggested. And that would be an interesting strategy, indeed.

I don't think Milva is very good but i like the card and i use her pretty often.

She does indeed return your spy in your opponent's deck, so there's a chance to mess up their mulligans and make them draw a -13 card.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I was about to craft her yesterday, but i ended up choosing another gold...

Can someone confirm Milva's mechanic with silver spies? Whose deck does it go back? Like, if i play spy then Milva (assuming opponent doesnt have anything higher than spy), the already-used spy goes to his deck, becoming an hindrance, right?

Guest 4226291

DRK3;n10452842 said:

Can someone confirm Milva's mechanic with silver spies? Whose deck does it go back? Like, if i play spy then Milva (assuming opponent doesnt have anything higher than spy), the already-used spy goes to his deck, becoming an hindrance, right?

Obviously their’s. It’s on their side of the board..

DRK3;n10452842 said:

Can confirm, you play CA spy, you play milva, if it's the highest on their side it goes in their deck... ended up with a Yaevin the other day and it took me a second to realize how it got there.

that I'd have to test,, but I would think so... it doesn't seem like one of the actions that conditionally fails if all requirements aren't met (and CDPR does seem like they're trying to squash those with some of the changes to cards)

You know, Agents should really get a stubborn tag. The only reason one would want to replay a used Agent is to evade Villentretenmerth scorch or something like that. This interaction with Milva is like a stronger "The Guardian", and something tells me players won't be happy about it.

I used her to return stregobor to my deck and then returned him back to the match with alzurs.

Decent move, made even better when the opponent looses a majorly buffed card and then has to draw a stregofied card.

(Hey its a ruthless card game everyone knows that)

I think shes good if used properly.

On her way to being a babe in my eyes for sure.

SHALLAHJUSTICE;n10471052 said:
I used her to return stregobor to my deck and then returned him back to the match with alzurs.

Decent move, made even better when the opponent looses a majorly buffed card and then has to draw a stregofied card.

(Hey its a ruthless card game everyone knows that)

I think shes good if used properly.

On her way to being a babe in my eyes for sure.

Yep, I'm experimenting with Milva, Stregobfication and Mandrake (just in case Strego pulled something he shouldn't, destregobification via Mandrake)

Noela;n10490062 said:
Yep, I'm experimenting with Milva, Stregobfication and Mandrake (just in case Strego pulled something he shouldn't, destregobification via Mandrake)

I'm salivating at the combination.

:what:

Be careful with Strego, his charm is limitless, if your not careful you will convert to Stregoborism and there is no turning back at that point.

You might want to add Regis:HV to your deck as well just to thin their deck a bit more in preperation for your round 3 Stregobor ambush.

SHALLAHJUSTICE;n10493942 said:
I'm salivating at the combination.

:what:

Be careful with Strego, his charm is limitless, if your not careful you will convert to Stregoborism and there is no turning back at that point.

You might want to add Regis:HV to your deck as well just to thin their deck a bit more in preperation for your round 3 Stregobor ambush.

Hmmm, Regis: HV is one of the few neutral I don't have, but I have some craps lying around, I'll give it a try.

Streletz;n10598372 said:
WHat happens if you don't have any units on the table? Does she returns herself to your deck?

No, she returns the highest unit (if there is one at all). She herself is immune to the effect, similar to Villenmethingy.

RosariasFinger;n10519152 said:
I was told it's the Dark Souls of card games, I was not disappointed.

She can never return herself because she is Gold. Milva has some interesting plays with Broover - Spy - Milva. If they play their own spy you can still use your Vriddhead Officers to get value from it coming back into your hand. If you win a round 1 you can still dump their spy on the board in round 2 if you didn't want to win round 2 anyway..

Also you can on the first turn go something like Spy - Hoover - Cleaver - Milva to bring Cleaver back into your deck then get him out again with Alzur's double cross or something more interesting.

Its all fun and games until you run into another Broover player lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone was complaining elsewhere about Milva being used by someone who only played Golds, so their cards would not return back to deck, but last time I checked (which was admittedly a long time ago) Milva only worked if both players had returnable units on the board.

Personally, I kind of gave up on Milva after trying to Milva Ele'yas hoping he would keep his boosts after returning to deck (like he should according to his description), but lamely he got reset, so... bah

Top Bottom