Milva's Ability

+
HenryGrosmont;n8290480 said:
No, in one of the new ones. Not mine... :)

I know,you want Milva follows Cahir(Or Cahir follows milva).Leave them to devs,anyway,I dont like no ability cards.

HenryGrosmont;n8290590 said:
Not Milva, the idea about being consistent...

Being consistent seems being boring,did you find every faction has a 5-3 card.Oh,my poor dol archer,I miss her when she was 2-5.....

eillinggel;n8290600 said:
I know,you want Milva follows Cahir(Or Cahir follows milva).Leave them to devs,anyway,I dont like no ability cards.
Apparently, you don't
eillinggel;n8290690 said:
Being consistent seems being boring,did you find every faction has a 5-3 card.Oh,my poor dol archer,I miss her when she was 2-5.....
Oh, my. Consistency in mechanics, not making the same cards. Is it that hard to comprehend? I miss old Scoia too... In fact, I was always speaking against CDPR making them just "another faction".

HenryGrosmont;n8290420 said:
Again, I'm not arguing about the card. It's the mechanics that should be implemented consistently. For example, choose a card to bring back or something of the sort.
As for drawing Cahir after Vilgefortz, he still gives you 13 (plus Roach again) on board with no repercussion to your side.

drawing Cahir with Vilgefortz with unspent leader card will draw your opponent a card and will cause you to spend 2 gold cards for meager 18 strength (21 with Roach) if they didnt pass and thats quite a bad misplay, just like keeping Milva in hand for the round when you intend to overwhelm your opponent with a buffed card

there is no inconsistency with Milva returning your buffed unit to your hand when you dont want it, its a risk that you accept when you include Milva in your deck as part of the price for her abilities

also there is a plenty of possible situations when SC player would like to return a unit to hand with Milva after the opponent passed and naturally adding her an ability to target the unit you want to return whether the opponent passed or not will make her incredibly strong

Lexandre
You almost convinced me... almost.
21 is still a positive net. Milva can get you negative under same circumstances.
I still think that, of all "if not passed" cards, Milva gets the shortest stick.

Guest 3973540

I would say Milva is pretty consistent. The rule is - you can't add to opp's hand after his pass. You can mess with the board, though ;) Given Milva does both, her behavior after opp passed conforms to the rule. A clever pass from the opponent has many times left me with Vilgefortz and only a few 15+str units on my side of the board...

Top Bottom