Mini-Games, Leisure Activities, Gambling

+

What In-Game gaming would you like?

• Cards can't go wrong with card games (Gambling)

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dice, roll em nice (Gambling)

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Slots (Gambling)

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Arcade, 80s vibe that's perfect for cyberpunk (Leisure)

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • A console or computer game in my apartment (Leisure)

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Charades with friends, perfect for those Corpo gatherings (Leisure)

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Sonic the hedgehog like gathering of rings while netrunning(Mini-game earning street cred not money)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Red Dead Redemption Five Finger Fillet (Mini-game earning street cred not money)

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Other (List below)

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
There are is also luck factor in the game. Sometimes I would get lucky and unlucky in a game session. I saw noobies winning rounds and taking a big lot in the game. I have played RDR 2 poker so many times that there seemed to be a pattern in the algorithm of who usually gets the winning cards and losing cards.

The algorithm I noticed was bluffing. I knew how to get the pot up and when to bluff. It was effective about 60-90% of the time.

I hope for Night Life stuff., clubs, bars etc. They could do what Las Vegas do and add some more to it ala Cyberpunk style. Night Life stuff hasnt been done before in game industry, usually devs likes to add "day" activities, so yeah that should give interesting spin on the series, should work quite nicely for marketting purposes too. I bet theres tons of kids who wanna party.

There are other leisure activities that I would prefer (going for a drive, walk through the park or to a restaurant, bar or concert with Judy...), but keeping within the poll; give me some blackjack choom :)

And include a bug like they did/ do have in GTA Online, so that I can make obscene amounts of money from it :p

I wish they would add new minigames in future updates! Slot machines and arcade minigames!!

The game needs a lot of activities in the city. Food, dancíng and much more. NightCity is empty with no activities!!!! :( :(

While i was surprised they didn't opt to do something equivalent of Gwent, i can't say i think mini games should be any sort of priority. If they decide to focus on paid post game expansions(which i hope they do) it could be a side thing they include.

Talking about mini games, I basically made my own threads last year. Something like this:
Gwent-size mini games ideas
Consumable, food vendors overhaul & a mini game

In short, basically A natural overhauls & improvements for the game to add mini games based on the current stuffs the game have:
+ Street Fighting Rings/Gims Events. An Arena/Bloody Palace feature, player fights all kinds of enemies to get special rewards like their outfits.
+ Street Race Events. Street race in multiple tracks within NC & its districts. Race Events: Circuit, Sprint, Elimination, Duel, & Drag race.
+ VR or BD Shooting Gallery events. Shooting Gallery in multiple stages & scenarios. Game types: Hunker Down, Search & Destroy, Blazing Ride
+ "Pinata" Trial Events. Melee based parkour speed running Events. Game types: Runner, Time Attack, Jumper.
+ "Hackerman" Events. Hacking/Netrunning based events in multiple stages & scenarios. Game types: Breacher, Puzzler, Nuke-runner.
+ Recipe "Cooking/Eating" Puzzles. randomized puzzle mini game for cooking/eating certain food recipes (my own created craft food recipes).
*Once again, details are in the previous link threads.

NEW ONES:
+ EDGE GEAR. A Tactical TBS Bots (pets) Mini Game. Basically a creature collector mini game ala Medabots or Pokemon or FFT or Disagea or Super Robot Wars, etc . Player can collect the bots & fight it out. The mini game also include "card chips" & "bot parts" that give the bots new effects, powers, etc.
- gameplay is TBS RPG system
- features multiple "main" bots to choose to fight. About 20+ fighter bots. Player can bring max of 3 bots per match.
- features multiple "bot parts" to switch around, divided into 3 main sections: head, body, limbs
- features multple "card chips" to customize the bots effects & powers, divided into 3-5 max slots.
- the match events will be spread across NC, occasionally also will have a tournament events with short story based style to it, just like Gwent.

+ CYBERUNNER. A side scrolling shooter mini game in cyberspace.
- player will have 5 main "daemon" programs to choose: Izrail, Malsumis, Afreet, Succubus, Balron
- features multiple levels & stages spreads across NC
- the final goal is to complete/finish all of the mini games & get special rewards. A special outfits & weapons based on the daemon programs.

As for gambling type of mini games, I am not exactly e fan of that type of things, just because I have such a terrible luck LOL
That's why I always preferred a more

Top Bottom