Minimalist Corpo play

+
wrote a long detailed comment then nuked it by accident before saving.

Anyway, did a quick Female Corpo run to see a end credit call I heard about.(Panam) Level 40/50 high volume fire crit build

No romance, no Johnny, friendly to goro sided with hanako.(nobody died, not even the takamura mobs) Ending still a little weird. Corpo V's beef was intercompany politics IMO (who hasn't been screwed over by a coworker when the shit hits the fan)

opportunity to call earth, only three options, Hanako (no answer) Viktor (come see me) and Panam???.
I didn't help Panam with Nash or help save Saul so that was strange.

No mama wells or wakako (who seems to like V a bit)

-------------------------------------

End calls

Viktor - let me do a check up.
Mama wells - come to dinner
Judy - how are you, still in NC (Didn't call, friendly to fingers, didn't call or see her after saving Evelyn. No evelyn call, still alive?) friendly, not involved, I liked this call
Rogue - got work
Panam - looking for any work, didn't seem as desperate as I imagined.
Saul ???? - if you need anything, we will help cause we supposedly saved one guy minus the half dozen killed because of the op. (didn't even help Saul, guess they worked out themselves)
Mitch - if you need anything (didn't actually save Mitch, Panam did, I wanted the pilot &= Hellman )
Misty - mystic bad card BS (didn't ask her about tarots or end card reading, hell she was Jackie's special friend, not mind)

other thoughts for 1.31

First time choosing arasaka as a corpo. Lot of Corpo dialogue and tidbits (Abernathy? why)

Drank all the booze in my inventory then called Jackie, left a message saying Johnny was fully of shit and how Jackie wouldn't have liked him) :)

Had legendary cap/ gasmask/ cut jacket and boots, but still had clown pants. Legendary but still clown pants. Legendary rocker boy slim leather or what ever they're called please.

Got say the additional content...........Johnny alt ---- just no, Jackets....some nice ones, but no 3rd person what's the point. new car....end up use one that handles better or the bikes.

Why do the owned cars despawn when the Thorton Galena from 'flight of the cheetah' stays.....annoying

Skippy's still around?

my first run was a corpo V. was expecting more corpo related stuff/lore. jacky who was V best friend wasnt even corpo. you would think going corpo would give you a advantage. before the whole relic incident V had every chance to work for another corpo. instead we get this generic cut scene of V with jacky. V got so down graded from corpo life style after he got fired from arasaka. he could have worked at miltech, kang tao. trauma team, biotechnica.
they left a lot off te table. hope they make better use of it in the DLC.

Yeah, one thing I was missing was more corpo content or something to recompensate lost content if you``re not really into Johnny Silverhand crusade against corporations. I know that game puts you in that position by default and theres only couple of moments where you can express your gratitude for copros. Whole corpo backstory felt a bit rushed and strained. Thats why I think playing nomad or streetkid path feels more natural.

I liked some of the insight on how corps work that appeared in dialogue, but that one lame mission wasn't enough.

I wonder how many did "gimme danger" (infiltrating the float) by walking through the gate pretending to work for Albernathy. On my 2nd Corpo run, I just caught the guard convo by accident and after getting let in, I stealthed though the rest. Later I thought, 'did I need to stealth?' reloaded and did the recon and the guard convo never showed. I reloaded again and caught the convo and basically walked though the mission only getting a red eye when I left through a 2nd story door instead of using the roof.

I feel there needs to be at least 10 or more life path specific gigs or side missions (or longer linked missons). Meredith Stout (since we banged<g>) or Anthony Gilchrist (nomad? maybe) And (in my case) with out Johnny's input.

Jep1st

Forum regular
For Nomad, you have a special reward/end with Meredith ;)
If you're referring to the "reward" at the certain hotel, you can get it with any lifepath if you stay on her side during the Pickup mission.
Nomads get a special dialogue though if you find the right information from a certain computer in All Foods.

If you're referring to the "reward" at the certain hotel, you can get it with any lifepath if you stay on her side during the Pickup mission.
Nomads get a special dialogue though if you find the right information from a certain computer in All Foods.
Nope, it's related to the special dialogue lines with Meredith as you said ;)
Meredith send at V's apartment a container (Militech one) just near the wardrobe where there are an Ajax Rifles and a bulletproof vest in rare version (with an ability for the rifle. It's a pretty good one, very early like that).

Jep1st

Forum regular
Nope, it's related to the special dialogue lines with Meredith as you said ;)
Meredith send at V's apartment a container (Militech one) just near the wardrobe where there are an Ajax Rifles and a bulletproof vest in rare version (with an ability for the rifle. It's a pretty good one, very early like that).
Waith, she does? When will this happen? I've done three Nomad runs and never noticed this one.
Well, gotta keep my eyes open the next time I'm a nomad.

Waith, she does? When will this happen? I've done three Nomad runs and never noticed this one.
Well, gotta keep my eyes open the next time I'm a nomad.
Yep, I think it's even before she send you the message for "Venus in Fur" :)

It's never happened
Meredith : I send you your package as planned, delighted that we were able to resolve that between professionals.
V : Don't be so teasing, Meredith.
Meredith : May our paths never cross again.
-------
3358629b-9891-4a79-b9a8-bcdfe124c6d7.PNG3677e8b7-02f7-4060-99a0-31f21c251ed1.PNG

Top Bottom