Minimap show too little

+
As of now the minimap shows too little information when traveling or exploring.

As show in the pic the minimap only shows 25 m all around, that is too little and makes it very frustrating to explore or travel around, especially when you need to constantly pull out our map to know where you are.

I suggest that the minimap shows at least 50 m or 75 when traveling on foot but zooms back in to 25m inside a building or during combat.
And most important of all, at least 100 or 125 m when driving, as the driving mechanics in this game, I won't really say its bad, but it not too great, and with such a small minimap, there is no warning or indication that there would be a sudden sharp turn, this usually end in a crash or banging some poor folk. So as of right now the driving experience is not that good. Which is a shame as I love the vehicle design in this game, and I love to drive them. It's just that a lot of things hinders the driving experience to be an enjoyable one.

In summary, I wanna go fast, and I want to be able to see where I am going. Fixing the minimap distance would be a start.

Attachments

• Minimap too small.png
    Minimap too small.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Top Bottom