Minor activities respawn/reset option

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello dear people of this site.
I came back to CP2077 after some time and now Im replaying it from scratch on v1.3.
While clearing out all the blue activities on the map (the "mace", skull and star ones) in act 1 I though about what will i have to do later on if I empty the map.

I remember playing a game once that gave you, the player, an option to reset/respawn all the activities on the map to do them again. If im not mistaken it was the first Watch Dog's from Ubisoft studio. I though about writing a thread in here with a question/proposition for future patches or post patching/post dlc times (but honestly id love to see it as soon as possible):

A simple option in the ESC menu or even settings>game window that would bring up a YES/NO prompt after which the map would repopulate with those small activities (at least them, might even make it respawn jobs for the fixers and such - non side quest missions affecting the story).

Other than that there could be two more options to solve the emptiness of Night City after X+ hours:

A) New game plus (like the witcher 3, in CP we are limited to lvl 50, a ng+ would pump it to lvl 100 for example)
B) those blue activities on map would respawn by themselves after some time in game.

Thank you for your time spend on reading this, im happy to read the comments for any more ideas!

Bless to CDPRed for making such a great game and still working on making it better!

Peace!

Na polskim forum piszemy po polsku.

On PL forum, PL language is required. If you like to post in ENG feel free to check INT forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom