Minor Request: Transmuting Starter-Set cards

+
Would it be possible to let us transmute our starter set cards?

This is a minor request, since I just want Premium versions of the card (1st reason), and would have no use with keeping Standard and Premium. There are a couple of other reasons:
2. It would save the scrap costs of making completely new cards.
3. Transmuting cards is a contract that requires Meteorite powder which is extremely rare. Thus if I want these cards, transmuting would be more efficient to completing the various meteorite requiring contracts.

I get that these are the cards that must always be in the collection, thus it's probably just easier to code it such that you can never get rid of them, but just make it so that milling the premium versions would reduce it back to the standard version (if anyone decided to do that for any reason)?

This would be a minor QoL change... I know CDPR probably has bigger fish to fry, but I don't see this taking more than an afternoon to code (with coffee and leg-stretching breaks of course)

I was helpfully signposted to this thread by Draconifors!
I want to request that CDGP allow all cards to be transmuted as there as still ones like Geralt and Ozrell and a handful more that you just can't transmute and are basically impossible to get in kegs with the amount of cards there are now.

Simple no.

What will happens - new players will transmute all the start cards to try to make a meta deck. That will not work, than he/she will transmute the cards again. And then, with 2 or 3 times, he will not have any other cards to play a game

Simple no.

What will happens - new players will transmute all the start cards to try to make a meta deck. That will not work, than he/she will transmute the cards again. And then, with 2 or 3 times, he will not have any other cards to play a game

You're thinking of milling them.

Transmuting means converting them into a premium (animated) version. Right now you have to craft premium Starter set cards using both scraps and powder since you're not allowed to transmute Starter cards.

Top Bottom