*Minor spoilers* Gimme Danger potential bug

+
In the quest Gimme Danger where you sneak into Arasaka's warehouse, I've noticed a new possible bug where you just randomly get into combat state and all the enemies get alerted even if nobody noticed you and there were no bodies to be discovered.
I've done this quest flawlessly about five times already but now the last couple times this issue has happened. I'm sneaking around, get into a hidey hole and all of a sudden boom, combat and everybody goes hostile. Then when I reload a quicksave it goes back to normal for a while and maybe 2-5min later the same thing happens and I have to reload. So basically I'm just moving from cover to cover and quick saving after everytime because the bug makes everybody go hostile randomly.

Has this happened to anyone else or is there something I missed?
My methdod of entry is to jump over the fence, go into the comm building and enter through the tunnel.

In the quest Gimme Danger where you sneak into Arasaka's warehouse, I've noticed a new possible bug where you just randomly get into combat state and all the enemies get alerted even if nobody noticed you and there were no bodies to be discovered.
I've done this quest flawlessly about five times already but now the last couple times this issue has happened. I'm sneaking around, get into a hidey hole and all of a sudden boom, combat and everybody goes hostile. Then when I reload a quicksave it goes back to normal for a while and maybe 2-5min later the same thing happens and I have to reload. So basically I'm just moving from cover to cover and quick saving after everytime because the bug makes everybody go hostile randomly.

Has this happened to anyone else or is there something I missed?
My methdod of entry is to jump over the fence, go into the comm building and enter through the tunnel.
Yeah, possible bug (annoying) :(
You don't have an idea who spot you at first (like the first red icon with exclamation point on the HUD) ?
If I remember, I have this kind of problem on my first 1.31 playthrough. It was a guy on top of the fence at the bottom of the building under construction (where you do the reconnaissance with Goro and just under where Johnny "jump" in the void at the end of the dialogue with Goro).
I killed this dude, and it was fine after.

You don't have an idea who spot you at first (like the first red icon with exclamation point on the HUD) ?
No :/
I was just sneaking and pinging and out of nowhere I'm in combat just like that. No warning, no indication, no nothing. I'm quite familiar with the quest and I pretty much know where everybody is or should be so I don't see it very possible that I was actually spotted and usually I can do the quest without killing. Especially since I reaload a save and repeat my moves exactly the same way and that time it's okay.
There was one point though where I actually did see an enemy spawn out of thin air right behind me as I turned around but he didn't spot me lucky enough.
I think I'm gonna test this by reloading a save before the quest itself to see if this is a continuous issue or just random bad luck.

I've experienced it the worst in Heywood.
Yeah, it happens a lot there. Another two places where I see this often, is near where Judy lives and near the Afterlife. I'd say 3/5 times when I go visit Judy's appartment or the Afterlife, I just randomly enter combat even when noone is around.
But the Gimme Danger quest thus far has not had this issue until couple last playthroughs and I've done the quest in 1.31 successfully without issues earlier.

Top Bottom