minor spoilers - johnny silverahands arm

+
Why is this item some missable reward just dropped off in your inventory with no fanfare? did this quest days ago, and i didnt even realize i got an equippable reward until i seen this video pop up in my timeline. this item needs to have its own slot, or be a ripperdoc mod or something, its just weird that you dont even know its there, and its dropped into a pile of misc crap in your inventory. I attahced a video for people who are unware that you can or may have already acquired johonny silver hand.

Pretty sure I deconstructed it... haha. Some time later in my play another one appeared in my inventory, and I deconstructed it again.

Oh god I wonder if the "auto-dismantle junk" perk destroys it xD

Ah I see. It is not a real item, it isn't a physical object. You're hallucinating. Hence the shimmery effect and limited visibility. You've chosen to identify with Johnny more. Cute. That's why it's "missable," and they sneak it in there - it's meant to be something you have to notice on your own and experiment with. If it was, like, Johnny's actual physical arm you recover from Arasaka or something, I would certainly expect it to arrive with more fanfare, appear on the Inventory screen, etc. This is more like an easter egg wrapped in a psyche-out. Well done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom