Miro Lozar and Old Night - Chipping in 2018 cover

+
I was on Reddit and saw this cover of the 2018 Chipping in and I don't know why, but it got removed.

So for the people that want's a full version of the song from 2018, here you go!

I like the official version from Refused, but I know a lot of people want this version, and this sounds really close to that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I’d prefer less metal sounding drums and vocals. Nevertheless it’s still cool and a testament to the fact that 2018 version is very much appreciated.

UPD: It once again reassured me that the songs has a very catchy riff that’s very addictive and easy to hum. Whereas with those Refused I don’t feel anything when listening to them.

Last edited:
Yeah I love this one. It's close and only thing I would change so it's even more closer to the original we heard in gameplay demo, is the singer. His voice makes it very metal like. But if I look at it as another cover or take then I have to say it's amazing. Probably my favourite.

Ah, sorry. True.

[...]

Edited. -Drac

Last edited:
This is the way better version it has pacing it has soul it has charisma. Unlike the new one that is just yelling at the mic.

Not bad. No matter what people think about the old or new version, I think they

a) did a good job and
b) this clearly shows a growing or strong 'fandom', even going so far to cover songs, not just counting cosplay, reporting, etc

I love the lyrics in this one. I never paid attention before and didn't have an idea they're different. However the music and the vocal is so Nickelback that it makes me wanna puke :)

Won’t get the better song but we’ll get two inferior songs and an option to play as a meat popsicle. Yay! /s

I was on Reddit and saw this cover of the 2018 Chipping in and I don't know why, but it got removed.

So for the people that want's a full version of the song from 2018, here you go!

I like the official version from Refused, but I know a lot of people want this version, and this sounds really close to that one.

Really this version is WORLDS better than the Refused version in my opinion.

Top Bottom