Mirror Sequences (Blocked Action)

+
When performing certain mirror facial expressions in sequence V will sometimes have an expanded expression then a final expression will cause a "Action Blocked" to be shown. is there or was there a mirror puzzle that existed that was removed? Otherwise, why is that action blocked? Is there still an existent mirror puzzle that does something in certain mirrors with certain sequences? I've tried different sequences at different mirrors and I simply keep getting the "action blocked" response. I also noticed that V will shake his/her head no if the sequence isn't correct. Has anyone found something that can expand on this?

When performing certain mirror facial expressions in sequence V will sometimes have an expanded expression then a final expression will cause a "Action Blocked" to be shown. is there or was there a mirror puzzle that existed that was removed? Otherwise, why is that action blocked? Is there still an existent mirror puzzle that does something in certain mirrors with certain sequences? I've tried different sequences at different mirrors and I simply keep getting the "action blocked" response. I also noticed that V will shake his/her head no if the sequence isn't correct. Has anyone found something that can expand on this?
Could very well be. Bout the only thing I discovered lately is that the moment you access the mirror in your apartment, the window shutter and the front door closes. Can't for the life of me remember if that was the case with previous versions. If you wanna be sure, could always ask Support.

Top Bottom