"Miruna" Card Bug - Interaction Bug (deathwish doesn't trigger)

+
There is an issue/bug with "Miruna" from Monsters. I will detail down below this happens 100% of the time.

When Miruna is on the board and I play Abaya to trigger her deathwish it works correctly and I sieze a 4 power enemy unit. If I use the hero power "overwhelming hunger" to consume Miruna the next turn it does not trigger her deathwish and sieze a 4 power enemy unit. It instead gives an enemy unit spying which is not even a monster mechanic. This happens 100% of the time, if I do those interactions in order it will 100% of the time not trigger her deathwish upon consume after going Miruna>Abaya>next turn>overwhelming hunger.

This needs to be fixed because I have two charges on overwhelming hunger and wasting it on miruna if I have used abay on her makes both miruna, abaya and the hero power a completely redundant combo when it was built to have that exact synergy. I risk Miruna dying by trying to use abay next turn the pay off is tirggering her deathrattle twice with hero power and abay turn after play. It is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Please send a report to CDPR Support, here.

Seems using an Overwhelming Hunger charge triggers only part of Miruna's Deathwish ability in that particular scenario, which is curious and definitely something that needs to be looked at.

Just a thought... maybe the row on your side of the board was full and the unit, that Miruna was supposed to "steal" could not move to your side of the board?

It's fun to read about monster synergy, so NG shared his spying.

Monster mechanics/synergy needs to be improved/reworked/buffed.

Top Bottom