Miruna needs a buff

+

Guest 4375874

Not really, if Miruna seizes a 4 strength unit one gets a 4 str Miruna + taking 4 points from the opponent + getting a 4 str unit => 12 points for 9p + Consume (a Consume is also worth 1.5-2 points) => Miruna is a conditional 10.5/11 for 9p.
Honestly I would argue that Miruna gives value that would be ok'ish if unconditional and if conditional is not worth considering.
Ah point taken...but again bronze cards now play for 10 or 11 and even above without requiring a leader charge. Also I wouldn't include consume unit in that calculations since that's a separate interaction. Deathwish itself is a condition because without a charge or consume unit she bricks, then her ability has a condition and without a target it bricks. All in all I think the deathwish mechanic is what needs to be reworked not so much Miruna

Ah point taken...but again bronze cards now play for 10 or 11 and even above without requiring a leader charge. Also I wouldn't include consume unit in that calculations since that's a separate interaction. Deathwish itself is a condition because without a charge or consume unit she bricks, then her ability has a condition and without a target it bricks. All in all I think the deathwish mechanic is what needs to be reworked not so much Miruna
I agree with this, Miruna is quite strong on future value denial (several good engines have 4 or less power, and snatching one of those will inhibit your opponents' development and sometimes help your own, especially when stealing NR engines). While the card is fine in my opinion, maybe Overwhelming Hunger is less so (but I don't play much with this leader ability).

I only recently acquires Miruna and I haven’t really tried her so I won’t base these comments on experience. Comparing her to Sweers, you pay one extra provision for one extra body, the ability to hit one point stronger target and no row lock. You loose targeting (which is a mixed blessing with defenders), and the effect requires consume rather than deploy (which is also a mixed blessing — while not ideal, Miruna could be used proactively). Given the dearth of three point targets, I would consider Miruna a real bargain in comparison. Of course, that doesn’t mean Miruna isn’t in need of a buff — just that Sweers is worse!

But what I really wanted to emphasize here is that Miruna is a great card in terms of game play. She can be very impactful, but achieving that impact requires some thought and care. Playing around that impact is also possible. And that makes the card very interesting from a strategic point of view.

I think ruehin need to buff because after succubus, nobody plays it so i think it can be take buff kind a (whenever triggers deatwish ability increase its base power by 1 )

Top Bottom