Miscellaneous questions

+
Miscellaneous questions

hi i just wanna know if anyone is having a problem with after crafting the arrows at the start hunting the griffin i cant exit from the screen to get back into the game its just stuck on the screen i can look in all my tabs from alchemy to mmmy character just cant go back out into the game anyone else having this problem ??

BUG Count Ruevens Treasure Quest!

So I deijkstra took me through the passage in the hot tub/bath and he asked me to follow him. But I refused and left to continue a different quest, I completed that quest (Get Junior) then activated to Count ruevens treasure quest again. It told me to return to deijkstra when ready, so I did, I try to talk to him and it gives me no prompt to continue, Gerald just talks about useless topics! can someone please help!

Side Quest : In wolf's Clothing , Get rid of the werewolf in the garden. am guessing its the last objective but i kill Morkvarg the werewolf and keeps on reappearing .
PS4 SYSTEM

BUG

I am on Contract: Missing Brother
I have found the lair in the mine, and have 'tried' to fight Kirrissi (big giant bug).
I CANT beat it, as it 1 shot kills me (I am on easy easy mode).

So, I try getting out of there, back to the mine (and a different quest), but it seems that after you find the lair you are stuck there?
I cant swim anywhere else except to 3 dead end locations and the lair.

It seems once you get the cut scene for the kirrisi boss, and fight it, the way back out of the caves is blocked?

I dont want to redo 2 hours of gameplay just to go back to an older save.
:(

Thanks.

Dave

Hi, I can't parry arrows at range, unless I'm within a certain distance of enemies my Witcher sense activates instead, even if I have a sword drawn.

Anyone figure out how to disable the floating names and damage text from over everything? I'm a big immersion guy, and this is my biggest pet peeve right now. I can't believe they went to all the trouble of making everything in the hud re-sizable and tweak-able, but don't allow you to get rid of these horrible immersion breaking pop ups (I think we all know by now that you click "x" to talk to someone - even though most people will just snort at you...

Every time I'm walking through a beautiful forest and a bright red popup shows up telling me there is a hare close by it takes me out the moment. Every time I get into an epic battle and score a blow and a giant -14 points subtracted from enemies health pops up over his head it takes me out of the moment. Loving the game other than this, but this crap has got to go!

The Game is superb...its a shame consoles constantly drop below 30fps...feeels like im playing assassin's creed unity...please drop the graphics if you have to...this fps lag is unbearable and constant

Side Quest : In wolf's Clothing , Get rid of the werewolf in the garden. am guessing its the last objective but i kill Morkvarg the werewolf and keeps on reappearing .
PS4 SYSTEM
Did you get the cursed fang and instructions on how to use it? If not, you'll have to take some flesh from him when he's down the first time, and feed it to him next time you kill him. (You are reading all the notes, listening to the dialog, etc., right?)

whitcher contracts lv 20,quest bug !! Mysterious tracks!! in the middle of the quest bug found,cant pour the bait around the hill,no point of interact !! GOG client!

Hey.
My problem is, when i pick up a quest from a noticeboard in Oreton. AK: Patrol Gone Missing.
It's dosen't appear in my quest list, so i can't do it. Dosen't allow me, to speak with Milan Noran.
It's a bug or i miss something?
(Sry for my bad english)

Having an issue with my version of the game on xbox one, the game starts to load up and go to press any button to continue to the main menu and it just crashes with 'Please Wait' flashing for ages. I have to keep quitting the game and restarting my xbox to get round it, and i mean literally disconnecting it from the power supply just to get around this bug. Is anybody else having this load up issue at the very start?

Hi

I wonder if there is a change or even possible to give all the npc's that has a sword. A cover like geralt has on his swords?

Has anybody else have this happen my Griffin silver sword 20% experience for killing monsters does not register in charecter stats page at the bottom where additional bonuses can be found can anyone help

Save bug

Hey Keth,

For Xbox One version I've encountered a bug 3 times in about 3 hours of gameplay. When I die and click "load from last save" the game stays on that screen and the loading icon shows in the corner. The game is then frozen there. The only way to unfreeze (and I've tried shutting down the console) is to clear local saved games. This bug is getting to be really annoying and I have to replay the same parts of the game over and over, a fix for this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi guys love the Witcher 3 game so far, it's beautiful! and rich! I have spent 30 hrs + in the game without even scratching the surface (to test & scour the land before completing the griffin mission), besides that I found 4 bugs/glitches (1. loading screen can take awhile, answer. I pause the game before my Xbox turns off (powering it down or commanding) it will start saving or loading (2. During side quest Scavenger Hunt after you down to the crypt in the graveyard area, you go through the closed gate/door (I closed it behind me & killed the Wraith) after that I walked back to the door, it will not open, if you die & reload save after closing the door - the door will not open, if you collect the goods you will also not get experience points it's a level 6 quest too (3. (I think everyone knows this) the Dirty Funds quest, I collected the goods before reading the letter (didn't mean to do that but it happened) (4. I sometimes slide backwards on my horse (yes I slide backwards not forwards! = ) that's it, that's how far I am and I am stuck in the crypt with no way out or any backup saves, I can't restart game & after nearly 40 hours in the game it will just do my head in!! hope this all makes sense =)

Last edited:
Top Bottom