Miscellaneous questions

+
Estou com um problema BUG FUNDOS SUJOS!AJUDA A CORRIJIR ! XBOX ONE versão . Fundos sujos. Minhas notas rabiscadas aparecem no meu menu " itens utilizáveis ​​".
, e não Completou a missão " itens de quest " e nada dispara quando eu li a carta .

Walk with stick - Run with A button and double press and hold A to sprint, is possible?? With pad.. Thx

hello guys i playing the witcher 3 on p4 and i have a fukking bug i cant use my witchsigns no one wtf

Quest issues - PS4

A dogs life - search house, found loot - does not register quest complete
Dirty Funds - read letter you have found, no letter in my inventory.

Let me just say this game is magic love it, 8 am start, early night (morning) 2 am finish - DONT JUDGE ME!!! :) - only got it on 24 th May, late starter,

Without the users these bugs wouldnt be found.. thanks for listening...

Saving issue - Save every 20 - 30 mins found the save issue when - Phantom of the trade Route.

Wyvens also get stuck on top of cave, so killing them at level 9 was pretty sweet, Royal Wyvern was quick slash down the hill

I would like to make a suggestion, players might be able to restart the game after finish with the lvl and weapons they had won earlier

'dirty funds' treasure hunt quest, 'Mysterious tracks' witcher contract quest it doesnt give me the option to create potion, 'In wolf's clothing' secondary quest after I kill Morkvarg (the werewolf) nothing happens. That's all I've run into so far. awesome game ladies n gents, keep up the good work!

Does meditation have any negative effect?

Lately I've been meditated for days to restore $ for vendors and it makes me wondering, if this game has a timer of some sort?
If I meditate for too long, some quest might become unavailable for instance?

Nothing like that I know of (yet). Only effect you might not want s the loss of good buffs (enhanced weapon and armor from using the table/grind stone), that sort of thing. Meditation is also good for waiting out for the day/night cycle because some things mostly only come out at night. Mostly.

As said above, not really. It removes any buffs, so if you has a swallow potion for regen it doesn't simulate the remaining potion time, but just cancels it out.

Can anyone tell me when and how and where the hell we can shave?
You can get a shave in Novigrad. Just watch for the scissors icon to appear on the screen.. Also, Oxenfurt Harbor has a barber in the middle of town. Many other cities do also, those are two I can think of off the top of my head. You can do it as often as you want. It cost a few coin each time but otherwise, no limits on it :) That I know of at least.

Lately I've been meditated for days to restore $ for vendors and it makes me wondering, if this game has a timer of some sort?
If I meditate for too long, some quest might become unavailable for instance?
you fail quests only if you trigger them and do not complete them (properly) meditation could make a mission fail if you have to protect someone i think

Disabling icons of places i visited

Hello.

Game is great, really enjoying it, I have just one issue that really bothers me and oddly enough I haven't seen anyone talk about it, so there's probably something I'm missing.

Let's say I clear a monster nest. Then in the minimap its color will turn grey. But in the world map (the one you select from the menu) the icon will still be there. My world map is filled with icons of places I already visited.

Is there a way to hide icons of places ive visited? I'm not interested in monster nests and bandit camps that I already cleared.

How to activate/deativate DLC?

So with the new DLC out for Yennefer's alternate looks, is there a way how to active new looks and after that return to original looks ?

How do you reset skill points?

If it's part of some quest or spoiler thing, don't say.

But if it's a common item you buy from a vendor, ordinary vendor, please share.

You can buy respec potions from some vendors. Keira sells them aswell as a vendor on Hierarch Square in Novigrad. They cost 1000 Crowns each.

Top Bottom