Miscellaneous questions

+
Anyone know where i can find behind scene story about trailer "A Night to Remember"?

just love this trailer and like to know more about this ~~~~~~~~thx !!!
BTW: the song singing in this trailer, anyone know ?

You can get a shave in Novigrad. Just watch for the scissors icon to appear on the screen.. Also, Oxenfurt Harbor has a barber in the middle of town. Many other cities do also, those are two I can think of off the top of my head. You can do it as often as you want. It cost a few coin each time but otherwise, no limits on it :) That I know of at least.

Isn't that too high level for me?
I'm still level 6

Isn't that too high level for me?
I'm still level 6
You can get to Novigrad at a low level.
You can get a pass by doing a witcher contract near the bridge across the Pontar (which I believe is level 7), or you can buy one from a shady merchant near the same area. It cost 100 crowns, but he will give you a 50% discount if you do a level 9 quest for him, or use axii on him.
A third option is just swim. The guards won't stop you.

The trailer is CGI, and made by Digic Pictures as HennieSteps has said. The lyrics go as such:

"Wolves asleep amidst the trees,
Bats all a'swaying in the breeze,
But one soul lies anxious,
Wide awake,
Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags, and wraiths,
Birds are silent for the night,
Cows turned in as daylight dies,
But one soul lies anxious,
Wide awake,
For the witcher brave and bold,
Paid in coin of gold,
He'll chop and slice you,
Cut and dice you,
Eat you up whole,
Eat you whole"

The music playing in the background is called Hole in the Sun by Two Steps from Hell, a music production company that has written tons of songs for trailers for big name movies and games.

That's all I know, though. Hope I helped. :)

Actually it is a pretty cool idea... the first 50 times. Afterwards it indeed starts getting annoyed. Maybe they could just implement a counter so you can configure in the game options how often do you want to hear it.

Wonder why only so few people complain about it, its really really annoying and a strange decision by CDPR.

It is part of the loading process.

Pre finishing the main quest. 15-30 seconds of narration. 1-3 seconds of an obvious loading screen.

Post main quest. No narration. 15-30 seconds of the loading screen.

Did i just lost the possibility of achieving a trophy for "Death March!" playthrough?! HELP!

Hi!
I have a quick and straight question. In the gameplay options menu i accidentally moved difficulty level slider from "Death March!" to "Blood and Broken Bones" though i didn't accepted the setting by pushing circle button (PS4) version, but immediately moved slider back into "Death March!" difficulty level and then pushed circle button to exit the game play option menu...

I am 30h+ in the game an was going for that "Death March!" trophy, so the questions is: did i waste all my effort by this accident? Or maybe i still have a chance to get that trophy? Please let me know as soon as possible coz i am in despair... :(

Last edited:
Max level if you do 100%?

So what's the max level you can reach if you do everything there is in the game?

I've seen someone say that there is no level cap but I don't see any quests or contract that need you to be level 38+

im level 39 right now, completed all quest n side quest, except collect all gwen cards. Clear all "?" mark on velen, novigrad, kaer morhen, just some couple of "?" mark left on Skellige

Hi!
I have a quick and straight question. In the gameplay options menu i accidentally moved difficulty level slider from "Death March!" to "Blood and Broken Bones" though i didn't accepted the setting by pushing circle button (PS4) version, but immediately moved slider back into "Death March!" difficulty level and then pushed circle button to exit the game play option menu...

I am 30h+ in the game an was going for that "Death March!" trophy, so the questions is: did i waste all my effort by this accident? Or maybe i still have a chance to get that trophy? Please let me know as soon as possible coz i am in despair... :(

If you are not sure, load the last save game before you did accidental difficulty change. That save game won't be affected by that.

On PC here, Dirty Funds quest is bugged too, no letter to read . I got the key anyways so I just went to the chest, but the quest is still there

how to draw a sword if its red

I'm by the end of a dungeon with the witch. I need to kill monsters coming out some portals while she is casting a protective dome.
Problem is that my 2 swords and armor are red. Sometimes would draw the sword and others not. When it doesn't the witch gets killed and I die next.

How can I draw the sword manually?

If I can't because is broken, should I try to go back and escape the dungeon?

I don't have additional swords or repairing kits.

Thank you for answering. I couldn't find information about this anywhere else.

Thank you for the answer. As Skyrim player is hard to things to make sense in this awesome game. I'll try that and I may start over finishing from side quests.

Red doesn't mean it's broken, it's damaged, but still fully functional, the only penalty is the damage is then reduced when damaged and will reach max dmg reduction at 0 durability while still leaving enough juice to function.

I like that idea, even a dull knife still is a deadly weapon.

Top Bottom