Miscellaneous questions

+
There is some really nice music playing during story dialogues in Velen or before the game starts when past events are being described. It's this really cinematic and dramatic orchestral theme with violins, but it doesn't seem to be included in the OST. Is there anywhere I can find it?

Are the gamma settings correct? it says to move the slider until you can barely see the logo in the picture, but when i do that it seems to be too bright. like i dont need to use torchs and can see in caves really well. but if i turn it down its more spookier and the torches really make a difference. so could it be my tv thats making the prefered gamma setting be off or are you supposed to play with it more brighter?

Why do NPCs always walk straight into Geralt after ending a conversation?

As per title, kind of immersion breaker for me. Literally everyone I speak to wants to chest bump with Geralt after talking to them, then they walk in a little circle before stopping back where they started.

Hilarious. But immersion destroying.

I always found that strange as well, because it's one of the few, if not only games i've seen this in.

Bumping into people in general is kinda annoying, and i wish they had done something like Assassin's Creed, where you don't bump into them unless running. I can't imagine all the people i've bumped into would be too happy.

Hello all. I would ask something regarding crafting because it's very obscure to me. There is a single object that may have different values, say the same novigrad longsord can have 30 or 40 or 90 damage value. How is that possible? Does it mean that even though they are made with the same materials they are crafted by different swordsmiths and thus have different values? And can items be upgraded too? how so?

Aargh, sorry, no. I've just checked, I've no appropriate saves left from that playthrough.
I left at least four piles of stuff at White Orchard, then it stopped me from dropping any more there. I moved on to Kaer Morhen and started dumping stuff there instead. So I think it's "per area".
But, to be honest, there doesn't seem to be much point. Most of it really is useless.

Yeah I know what your saying but I just like collecting armor, thx

---------- Updated at 12:13 PM ----------

There is some really nice music playing during story dialogues in Velen or before the game starts when past events are being described. It's this really cinematic and dramatic orchestral theme with violins, but it doesn't seem to be included in the OST. Is there anywhere I can find it?

I know the one you mean, the one where you see barons daughter in oxenfurt, I wonder why not there too

I have a question (small SPOILER ahead):

The magic lamp that you obtain with Keira at the end of the 'Wandering in the Dark' quest - can you use it at any other places in the game other than the tower on Fyke Isle?

Hello,

I want to know: Is the spawnrate or rather respawnrate of the monsters prorammed higher at night in the game similar as in "The Witcher I"?

Last edited:
Hello, question regarding DLCs:

At what suggested level will the expansions be set? I'm talking about the big ones. Would be nice if they were to be set on the same level of you charachter, otherwise people who beat the game would find those unchallenging.

Hello. I have a problem with GOG client. When I launch the Witcher 3, then appear the window that there's problem with galaxy communication service.
And because of this problem I don't get the achievements.
May be somebody knows how to resolve this problem?

Questions about the free dlc's:

1 - How do I find the Neutral Gwent Card Set? I heard that it is not so much a new set, but different versions of the cards that were already in the game. Where are they, how do I get them and are they even really necessary to find? Also, do they count toward the trophy for getting a complete set?

2 - How do the alternative looks for Yennifer and Triss work? Once I download them do they automatically apply or do they have to be changed from a menu or something? And what do you think looks better, the original look or the alternative look?

Questions about the free dlc's:

1 - How do I find the Neutral Gwent Card Set? I heard that it is not so much a new set, but different versions of the cards that were already in the game. Where are they, how do I get them and are they even really necessary to find? Also, do they count toward the trophy for getting a complete set?

2 - How do the alternative looks for Yennifer and Triss work? Once I download them do they automatically apply or do they have to be changed from a menu or something? And what do you think looks better, the original look or the alternative look?

1. They are enabled/disabled from the menu. They are enabled by default.

2. Same as above with once exception - you have to manually enable them.

Question about forum Notification Bar, is that removed or just me ? It's gone after the last maintenance.

This might been asked & answered already but are there any plans to change the sunrise/set ingame details? What I'm pointing at is eg.: it's 4AM ingame but the sun is already wide up like it's 9-10 o'clock and same goes for the night. Some parts of the map is like there is no night and the enviroment is not dark enough.

I really wish there was a house where I could store items. I am carrying a large amount of alchemy and crafting components, but almost every one of the recipes are missing ingredients. I wish I could store all this stuff somewhere until I find more ingredients or learn more recipes. Why is there no house for storing items, and will there ever be?

It would also be nice if the ingredients could be sorted in alphabetical order.

Top Bottom