Miscellaneous questions

+
(Question) LVL 59 Gear and Free DLCs

I have two questions.
First: Someone on Reddit posted a screenshot of Legendary Mastercrafted Gear for LVL 59, which he kinda unlocked through the game files.
Does this indicate that we will indeed get New Game+ ? Most of the time, devs say that are looking into it, or something like, they are not planning to do it but in the end, they make it. I think there is a high possibily that we get NG+. I dont think that the 2 DLCs from the Expansion Pass will get you to LVL 59.
Would be too much. A NG+ could easily do that.
Second: I've read somewhere that we will get 20 free DLCs instead of16. Is there anything official about this?

Hey, I'm looking for a way to bind a key on my keyboard to toggle the "Active Quest" HUD setting. Can anyone help me do this? If so, you'd be helping a lot of people who are annoyed by the Active Quest section under the minimap after the end game. Basically, when I'm not doing any quests I just track "Collect 'Em All" and keep it there, then turn off my "Active Quest" HUD to simulate that I'm not on a quest. I want to be able to toggle it so that I can just quickly change it back and forth when I'm doing side quests.

Does anyone else play with 0.8 camera movement, instead of the default setting? Im on ps4, and I think it helped alot with the studdering picture. removed it completely.

Toxicity Effect

Is there a way to disable the green border effect that happens when you reach a high toxicity? It is very distracting to me.

Is there a way to disable the green border effect that happens when you reach a high toxicity? It is very distracting to me.

Vanilla game, no. Havent seen current mod either so probably need redkit2 when thats released to get mod to disable screen effects.

also, from what i can tell - it doesnt take that much to activate the green border. I went alch build and even with max toxicity of 240, I would still get the green border drinkinh only 2 decoctions (160 / 240 toxcicity)

havent bothered to test numbers but have a feeling the trigger point may be something like 50% of max toxicity, because with 1 decoction 80 / 240 or 33% - i dont get the green border but at 160 / 240 or 66% - do get the green border.

Hey, is there any plans for extra effects on craft to be displayed?
Like "gets 2 random effects and one hole"?
Oh and large big question, Resistance vs Armor?

Last edited:
Skill Tree

I have 5 points and zero spent with 3 slots unlocked but can not place any skill in the tree. Drag and drop, double click, right click, look for instructions, nothing works. Feeling like a real noob or my download is bugged. Can't see anything on line so it seems like I am the only one with this issue. Help Please.

Upper row only for the first 6-8 points in each tree. Spend a point on a skill then place the unlocked skill into the open slot. You should have onscreen cues, specific to your platform.

On PC, click onto (e.g. Muscle Memory, or Cat School, press "E". Then Drag and drop the now coloured skill onto a valid open slot.

On consoles (or PC), follow the on screen button prompts, but the order is the same. No drag and drop so navigate to the desired skill ('brighter' ones only, the dim ones are not yet unlocked (number of points in tree needed to unlock shown on left)). Add the skill point then "Activate" skill. Navigate to an open slot and confirm.

Top Bottom