Miscellaneous questions

+

What are those ?

Attachments

• p6YE1YE.jpg
    p6YE1YE.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 49
Portals. (The red arrow indicates at a level below you, in this case underground, though some may be at the bottom of a slope on the surface.) An upward arrow would show an objective at a higher level (different floor in building/dungeon or upslope).

Those are from a level 5 quest you appear to have completed.
Wandering in the Dark

No problem. Personally I hate the red arrows... should be another colour really.

Lost track of the number of times I've jumped off Roach at full gallop and Quen'd up drawn swords etc in order to do battle with a clump of Puffball or Cortanarius.

Is there in the suburb of Novingrad in the right of the laundry above the mini-dock a lime kiln? Or is it some other craft/industry? And when it is some other craft/industry. What is it named in english?

Random questions.

Not really sure where to put this.

Are there any Dwarven/Gnomish sorcerers or sorceresses in the Witcher universe? If not why not?
What happened to Brokilon and Mahakam during the Nilfgaardian invasion?
What happens to Dol Blathanna if the North repels Nilfgaard?
Are there Dwarven/Elven/Gnomish witchers?
Is Mother Nenneke dead?

meditate over a week, what im doing wrong? :

I'm guessing that you haven't looked around for the arena owners and asked for your money. It only takes a relatively short time to have some profit to share in (and waiting longer doesn't give more ~ it is profit from the "first bit" only). You actually have to talk to them too though.

I can't get up there to open that chest. Does anyone know a way?

Attachments

• witcher3_2015_07_08_21_43_23_705.jpg
    witcher3_2015_07_08_21_43_23_705.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 42
Dropped out items

If I drop out many items at a place somewhere in the wild, will it disappear over time?

If I drop out many items at a place somewhere in the wild, will it disappear over time?

Some people report success with random stashes in the smaller maps (Kaer Morhen and White Orchard). There are some reported losses of loot stashes in Velen and Skellige.

Don't leave anything you cannot bear to lose. General 'stuff' that you haven't been able to sell yet should be fine for some hours on any map - I keep running into 'a small blackjack and a pair of boots' or 'two bear hides' or similar, as I pass back over ground... some of those were dumped 200+hours before as part of weight/value management.

You should assume that anything left can disappear at any time though.

Some merchants seem to be good at either keeping the loot items deposited with them, or providing upgraded examples of same... others discard their stock more frequently. The Fishmarket smith is quite reliable, as is the Putrid Alley merchant... but again... not a reliable and permanent storage.

If that is what you want, wait until 1.07 later this month.

I have a question, during a quest with Triss Merigold, I didn't succeed to beat the gwent players. So basically, at the end of the quest, I didn't get the gwent cards. Is there a way to get them after? Like Dandelion?

TW3 season pass. Where to buy it?

Hi,
I just finished the game and I don't get enough.

I want more DLCs and story, where can I buy the season pass on GOG?
I bought the game in the boxed version so I don't want to use steam.

First off, make sure you have the free pieces of DLC, some of which inclue new quests: http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_free_dlc_program

As for the Expansion Pass, the first expansion is supposed to be out in October at the earliest, while the second one should come out early 2016. Meaning they're not available yet, but you can purchase the pass here: http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_expansion_pass

thank you

---------- Updated at 03:03 PM ----------

another question. I finished the game and than downloaded the new DLC sidequests.
New sidequest does not appear in my "side quest menu" how can I do this new quests?

Thanks

So why has there never been an intelligent monster that hunts down Witchers just for the sport of it? Kinda like the Predator

Top Bottom