Miscellaneous questions

+
Possible to lock on with crossbow underwater?

If there is one thing in this game that drives me round the bend, it is killing monsters underwater with my crossbow. It's just annoying. Any tips to make it less annoying, e.g. can I lock on somehow to avoid missing so much?

Two tips I can think of:

1) Don't aim at the monsters as they swim in a circle around you at a distance, by the time the bolt reaches where you were aiming, they have moved on and the bolt goes behind them. Aim in front of them a bit with a leading shot that they will swim into just like you would in real life with a real weapon on land. (Forgetting the unrealism of a crossbow under water one-shot killing monsters of course).

2) Use split arrows. I'd have to double check to be certain they work under-water but I think they do. That fans out 3 arrows and increases the chance to hit.

You do not have to aim with a crossbow. Just press the button and it will auto target as long as you looking in the general direction.

You do not have to aim with a crossbow. Just press the button and it will auto target as long as you looking in the general direction.

This. If you aim, you may miss. If you DON'T aim, you never miss.
The only reason I can see for aiming is if you're going for headshots for the trophy. If you just want to kill them, just shoot.

Expansion trubble

i am not sure if the expansion is out yet. I purchased a code and redeemed it on my ps4, but i cannot find any way to either download it or play it. Anyone know whats up?

Alternate skin for Ciry

Hello everyody,

The patch 1.07 make playable the Ciri alternate skin or not ?

thanks for the answers

When the Patch and the DLC are fully released on all 3 platforms there will be an official announcement, keep an eye on the News Section for that.

Hi guys.

I want buy Wild Hunt UK digital version (Xbox One). I want ask if UK digital version have CZ subtitles.

Thanks. Have a nice weekend!

How to draw your crossbow and throw bombs on PC

Can anyone tell me how to use crossbow and bombs? I can select them but gerald doesnt use them. I dont have a middle mouse button, only a mousewheel and 2 buttons.

.. and if you double click the mouse wheel instead of holding it Geralt will auto aim and shoot any nearby enemy. Much faster and much more effective.

I can't find an answer anywhere, I want to know if I can get my saved progress off the Xbox one and transfer it to a PC version of the game, I really want to play it on pc but don't want to have to start all over again

I can't find an answer anywhere, I want to know if I can get my saved progress off the Xbox one and transfer it to a PC version of the game, I really want to play it on pc but don't want to have to start all over again

Hardly likely. If you don't have a pc copy of the game to test it but you now how to copy the save from xbox to pc attach it here and I can test it for you.

---------- Updated at 04:17 PM ----------

Did they change the level of the mastercrafted armor from 31 to 34 to match the Woven armor??

Yes. It's been mentioned numerous times on the forum

Hey guys I'm about to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I'm just wondering about my save game.... can I copy my save file to USB stick, then once I install Win 10, I paste it back into the Witcher Save folder and continue without issues ?
is it as simple as that?? (as it should be)

I have the game on GOG Galaxy btw, dont trust Steam since I've had times when I've copied and pasted save files like that on Steam and it ended up not working due to their policies and whatnot.
I'm assuming once Galaxy is out of Beta, we will have Cloud storage saves correct ??

Top Bottom