Miss V, a pleasure…

+
I've seen this comment so many times... but no one is willing to clarify what they mean.

I completely fail to see how she does not look like a woman still. :shrug:
I can say the same thing.

I completely fail to see how she does not look like a man. :shrug:
Post automatically merged:

does sound like a dog whistle. a big old racist one.
Do i said something about her race?
Post automatically merged:

She looks awesome!

And I don't get why people are complaining about V changing... V is a customizable character. You can make V look however you want, guys....
Are you sure that other females in the game wouldn't be manlificated?
I think this is the main reason of release date delay.

Last edited:
Idk, she looks manly on new picture, but looks feminine on old gameplay.
Funny that they made her manly on woman's day. So ironical.
Her face looks pretty much the same as in Deep Dive video. It just shown from different angle and she has her eyes half closed. This official artwork of a new V released by CDPR gives a better look at how she will look from the front.

ES2pNMIXYAUBYJI.jpg

Do i said something about her race?

Not explicitly no, but given the model is identical to the trailer one apart from the side her hair is parted, the hair colour and one other thing, i had a hard time with the idea that it was the side of her head the hair was brushed from. do you really hate red heads?

Not explicitly no, but given the model is identical to the trailer one apart from the side her hair is parted, the hair colour and one other thing, i had a hard time with the idea that it was the side of her head the hair was brushed from. do you really hate red heads?

Not the same character from the trailer. Apart from the jacket, it should be pretty obvious it's a different person.

I think part of this "looks manly" thing has to do with the fact that there's no apparent makeup on her, unlike the first one from the trailer who wore heavy eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, cheak blush and eyebrow makeup thus giving her a more "feminine" look.

Still, different person.. Chin is wider, nose is different, head shape as well, yes, skin color as well. Things that are not so easy to change through makeup.

I for one hope they are 'Manly' . Love me some butch! Big bear give the best hugs :ROFLMAO:

Man that remind me, I hope we can change Heigh too. I wanna make a TALL Butch V like I did back in Saint Row..made a sexy Body Builder to die for!

Hey CD¨Projekt ! Hope V has ABS! plz..grant me mah wish!

I for one hope they are 'Manly' . Love me some butch! Big bear give the best hugs :ROFLMAO:

Man that remind me, I hope we can change Heigh too. I wanna make a TALL Butch V like I did back in Saint Row..made a sexy Body Builder to die for!

Hey CD¨Projekt ! Hope V has ABS! plz..grant me mah wish!
Just for you

Attachments

• download-1.png
    download-1.png
    753.7 KB · Views: 142
Couple of things from me:

1) who cares if the model for the cover has changed, we have character creator, there is no "official V"

2) From an aesthetic point of view, I liked the other one better because it was closer to the classic ideal of femine beauty, but since she doesn't exist and even if she existed (as actress/model) the chances of meeting her would be closer to 0% than 1%, I prefer the new one since she has more "particular" traits than the generic one. The same applies to the old male V who was less handsome than the new one, but more "real"

EDIT: I forgot to write this as well. I actually would have preferred to have night city or something else on the cover, exactly because there is no "official V". :shrug:

Last edited:
Couple of things from me:

1) who cares if the model for the cover has changed, we have character creator, there is no "official V"

2) From an aesthetic point of view, I liked the other one better because it was closer to the classic ideal of femine beauty, but since she doesn't exist and even if she existed (as actress/model) the chances of meeting her would be closer to 0% than 1%, I prefer the new one since she has more "particular" traits than the generic one. The same applies to the old male V who was less handsome than the new one, but more "real"

EDIT: I forgot to write this as well. I actually would have preferred to have night city or something else on the cover, exactly because there is no "official V". :shrug:
I can't agree more about what you say. I can believe how people argues about they prefer the first one bevause 'it was the official". Remember the first male V ? He slightly changes on the E3 video.
Whathever What V is on the box, you can have your own.

I actually would have preferred to have night city or something else on the cover, exactly because there is no "official V". :shrug:

My sentiments too :)

I think it's just standard advertising practice. Same kinda thing happened with Bioshock Infinite and, presumably, many other titles. It's not a big issue for me though, as you say, just a preference.

I had a hard time with the idea that it was the side of her head the hair was brushed from.
I don't think V looks particularly masculine, but if anything does it for me it might be just this. I think I'm still just unused to seeing women with partly shave heads, so the more prominent view of the shaven side is a bit jarring(?) :shrug:

I could be wrong, but when I saw the new Pic..

I though 2 things:

1- they tried to make her look a bit more like her counterpart dude V? no? similar traits a bit maybe?

2- I personally don't care, since I don't buy boxes lol I'll be getting a code IF i even buy it.

3- I think *maybe* peoples complained, cose they are afraid the cc changed and they wouldn't be able to make the previous V? which is possible right? They did say in that demo (from ages ago) that it was all 'Work in Progress and nothing is set in stone and can change' .

Her face looks pretty much the same as in Deep Dive video. It just shown from different angle and she has her eyes half closed. This official artwork of a new V released by CDPR gives a better look at how she will look from the front.

View attachment 11032781

I would have preferred this as alternate cover for the game instead. It’s much more visually interesting with at least something going for it, with the origami immortal crane symbolizing some deeper mystery.

I prefer the original default V's too. Especially male V (Why did they change him?? Ugh), but hopefully they can be recreated in character creation so it really doesn't matter.

Top Bottom