Missable side quests list and guide

+
How do I complete '' following the thread '' and cause '' flesh for sale '' not to fail?
My God, this is breaking up with me !!!

-Luke-;n10965104 said:
How do I complete '' following the thread '' and cause '' flesh for sale '' not to fail?

Do not progress "Following the Thread" to the "go to Skellige" stage; don't meet Lambert at the Seven Cats.

See this post.

Last edited:
-Luke-;n10965104 said:
My God, this is breaking up with me !!!

Muffliato;n10965155 said:
Do not progress "Following the Thread" to the "go to Skellige" stage; don't meet Lambert at the Seven Cats.

See this post.
Okay, but this is going to hurt somehow the quest ''Gwent: Old Pals'' too? Since I have an objective saying that I have to win a one-off Lambert card when I get the chance. Okay so you recommend me to go to ''Go to Skellige'' and do ''Flesh for sale'' in the region and then when I get a chance to go back to Novigrad, do ''Following the Thread''?

-Luke-;n10965269 said:
Okay, but this is going to hurt somehow the quest ''Gwent: Old Pals'' too? Since I have an objective saying that I have to win a one-off Lambert card when I get the chance.

You'l have a chance to play him later on as well, don't worry.

If you advance "Following the Thread" to the point where you need to go to Skellige, "Flesh for Sale" will be disabled.
Personally, I usually do "Flesh for Sale" before even taking the "Following the Thread" notice -- or at the latest before talking to the Supervisor.

Last edited:
Muffliato;n10965281 said:
You'l have a chance to play him later on as well, don't worry.

If you advance "Following the Thread" to the point where you need to go to Skellige, "Flesh for Sale" will be disabled.
Personally, I usually do "Flesh for Sale" before even taking the "Following the Thread" notice -- or at the latest before talking to the Supervisor.
Do '' Flesh for Sale '' first and then when you get back to novigrad, take the '' Following the Thread '' warning and Gwent Old Pals right? Okay, I'll trust you buddy, then I'll come back here and update my experience haha;)

Last edited:
The quest '' Hey, You Wanna Look At My Stuff? '' not appears for me, I go to the place and the dwarf not still there I meditate at all times of the day and nothing happens, maybe I lost this quest forever ?
help plz :(

Hi, took a bit of time to gather info from my own journal, this thread and reddit, came up with this : Witcher 3 Quests List Google Doc

I have the feeling this is fairly complete but we may still be missing some quests so feel free to comment. Also could not remember all details from these minor quests that pop in specific locations with or without an exclamation mark and some situations that don't trigger a quest per say (called "Event"), very much willing to get any input to mention if a quests require to shop for an item, go to a specific location, talk to a non marked NPC, etc.

Suggested levels in blue are because done on NG+ so inconsistent with the rest, want to send the whole list? ; )

Added a column status for those who would like to check game completion, personally go to 95.72% after my second run on NG+ with HOS. Took a "mere" 382 hours of playing the two runs and putting up the list. Now I'll be off to gather the last smuggler's cache I have left in Skellige ; )

To help with checking quests done or not, I'd suggest heading towards this mod which sorts the list in alphabetical order.
If you're not familiar with adding a mod : fairly simple instructions.

Well, happy hunting. And if anyone tries the 100% run, please stream ; )

I am doing my second run of the game and I saved that spreadsheet so I can research getting the quests if they don't pop up for me. Thanks a million for making this spreadsheet!

Top Bottom