Missclicking AKA How to screw yourself up in the ranked ladder

+
Missclicking AKA How to screw yourself up in the ranked ladder

I was playing Radovid meme deck vs ST alchemy deck, winning two cards up in round 3, come my amazement when I play a Reinforcements and highlight possible choices only to click (somewhere) off screen and have my card DISCARDED? Wtf devs who in their right mind thought of this, if you play this card and it's bricked and you want to discard then just leave the confirm option to dump it, how come clicking off screen discards the card?? This is utter nonsense and please don't talk me out of it/spam stuff like git gud, it's hard enough in this Brouver ladder to lose due to effing technical rng clicks. THANK YOU...

Submitted a request, I hope they read it before next big patch, CDPR has by far the best feedback and fanbase support ever! Meanwhile anyone who's up for discussion can leave a thought here, I'm pretty sure someone's got a smarter idea than mine :D

I agree with you here.

Did you know you can even right click during startup fase (leaderfs showing up) and start manipulating your dealt hand? is shouldn`t be possible

Top Bottom