Missed Zoltan Gwent card in the Prologue, lost forever?

+
Missed Zoltan Gwent card in the Prologue, lost forever?

Pretty much as title says.

I was too lazy during the prologue and didn't obtain Zoltan card, which now seems to be unable to be found.

Is that so? Have I really screwed the probably longest quest in the game after like one hour of gameplay? Is it really possible like that??

Same this needs to be fixed, I was more concerned about learning how to play the actual game at that stage and for this to be missable after the prologue is is kinda unreasonable since I never checked the achievements until progressing at least a good few hours into the game, plz fix this card to be obtainable as I've spent probably 20/30 hours collecting and playing for gwent cards... my death March run is gonna take long enough as it is I can't deal with collecting them all again it's too much

Supposedly you can retrieve the Zoltan card by revisiting the Hangman's Tree in Velen (your first stop when travelling to Velen earlier in the story) and searching the area around the tree.

Didn't work for me though, I just found a book. Maybe the loot table will get updated in a later patch.
(Make sure you save befor searching the area around the tree, so you can roll back - better safe than sorry)

Supposedly you can retrieve the Zoltan card by revisiting the Hangman's Tree in Velen (your first stop when travelling to Velen earlier in the story) and searching the area around the tree.

Didn't work for me though, I just found a book. Maybe the loot table will get updated in a later patch.
(Make sure you save befor searching the area around the tree, so you can roll back - better safe than sorry)
+1 found some book as well, no card for me...and you Gotta get 'em all!

Top Bottom