Missing Avatar Of Geralt

+
So I am pretty new to Gwent but I love it . Its my favourite card game by far to the point that I have made a couple different accounts for separate factions.

However I noticed only today that I am missing that avatar of Geralt which is easily unlocked via the very first few "intro" matches played on PC.

I have checked my other accounts and they all seem to have it so im wondering what did I do for it not to be there?

Do I have to manually go click and claim on the notification or?

Here's a screenshot . Its the missing one between the blank avatar and Ciri.

Cheers
Screenshot_20191211-151542_Gallery.jpg

If you didn‘t receive a certain reward, even though the game indicated that you would get it, it‘s best to report it here:
(click on „... contact us!“ to report it)

But make sure that you didn‘t miss any unclaimed rewards first.

Also keep in mind that it can sometimes take a few hours until rewards pop up.

I had this account for 2 days so im guessing it'll never show up?

How do I check if I didn't miss any unclaimed rewards ? Do I click on my player profile?

For example, you click on your avatar at the top left and then click on contracts, you‘ll be able to see „unclaimed“. If it‘s greyed out, there‘s nothing left to claim.

Yes I have checked and there isn't anything left to claim.

Thank you for replying so promptly!

Is there any way to regain that particular avatar or is it lost to me forever?
Post automatically merged:

To the those wondering, Cheesevendor from CD Projekt Red resolved my issue by adding my missing Geralt avatar.

In all, this took less than 10 hours ? So really impressed with the support and resolution of such an issue!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Hello, I also have the same problem.

Attachments

• Gwent 26_04_2020 09_15_20.png
    Gwent 26_04_2020 09_15_20.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
Top Bottom