Missing base_scripts.dzip

+
Missing base_scripts.dzip

Hello. Does anybody know how to get mods that use base_scripts.dzip working? My CookedPC folder is missing that file. I've read that updating to 3.4 fixes it, but can't seem to find the update file.

Thanks.

sv3672

Forum veteran
The download links to the 3.4 and 3.4.1 patches and the REDkit can be found in this post. The REDkit wiki is now also online again here, but I only found links to the editor there. Depending on what version of the game you have (GOG or Steam), the patch may not actually be needed.

sv3672;n9804741 said:
The download links to the 3.4 and 3.4.1 patches and the REDkit can be found in this post. The REDkit wiki is now also online again here, but I only found links to the editor there. Depending on what version of the game you have (GOG or Steam), the patch may not actually be needed.

I actually am playing on the Mac version. The readme file says I'm on 3.2 and I was hoping to update to 3.4 so the missing file appeared.

sv3672

Forum veteran
Patch 3.3 can also be downloaded from here, but the patches seem to be available only for Windows. Perhaps you need to install the game on Windows first, patch it if necessary, and copy any missing or outdated files to the Mac version. But executable files cannot be updated this way if they are native on the Mac (I think at least the Linux port is just a wrapper around the Windows version), that could be a problem.

By the way, at least on Steam, base_scripts.dzip is apparently included only with the Windows binaries.

Last edited:
Top Bottom