Missing Card after Crash *spoilers*

+
Missing Card after Crash *spoilers*

Morning folks.I am gonna make this quick and while not necessarily hoping for a solution, maybe this could be looked into.I decided to go for Shani all the way. Got the thing and so on and also got the second card.Now later on the game crashed (sadly it does do that on more or less average basis) and while everything wrked and I could load the game...my second card was missing.The next thing I was wondering, and this I can't say since I am having this problem... is about the cutscene at the LakeSide with Alvin.As mentioned before, I went for Shani and gave her the ring. Yet I got the same cutscene as if not giving her the ring and while he keeps saying that she deserves someone normal, he at least stopped short of proposing. Err...wasn't that somewhat of a proposal...giving her the ring? Either way, I just want to make sure that there is no other shani cutscene or if there is, mention that the bug that not only forgot about my second card...also forgot that I bascially got engaged to her.Would be nice to make sure that all the hard work was not in vain :)

could someone at least tell me if there is a difference in the cutscenes between giving Shani a ring and not giving her one?

Top Bottom