Missing german translation / dialogue (placeholders shown)

+
Hey, I think I found a bug,

I just started up Gwent (the last time I played was before "Homecoming"!) and switched to German in GOG.

The tutorial started and so far everything works as expected, but as soon as the first tutorial battle begins, the narrator dialogue is missing. There is no voice and the text at he bottom left just states something like [MISSING]say.tut001_firstbattle_flowchart.116 (and more). The other characters seem to work though.

After the first round a window with TEXT.tut001_firstbattle flowchart.7 and a button "Fortfahren" (continue) appears. So there is some explanation text missing aswell. I tried verifying / repairing the game via GOG, but the issue persists. Is this a known bug? Will re-installing do anything different than repairing via GOG (i.e. is it worth a try)?

Attachments

• gwent_bug.jpg
    gwent_bug.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Hey!

I seem to have the exact same bug with the only difference being that I play with the English language. I just recently came back to test the game, having played in the beta before homecoming a long time ago, and have encountered the same issues.
I tried reinstalling but it did not fix my issues nor did verify/repair.

Thank you!

Sorry for seeming a little oblivious to the previous answer, forcing you to reiterate. I mostly wanted to prod the owner to see if they had found a solution but I will stop being so lazy and get in contact with support. (I was trying to avoid doing it but it really can't hurt, quite the opposite in fact).

Thanks again for the swift and patient answer! ^^

Top Bottom