Missing innkeeps

+
Missing innkeeps

Anyone else having missing innkeeps? I started to do those Gwent - quests and I can't fight against the innkeeps at Crossroads because the NPC is missing. The innkeep in White Orchard is also missing. No idea when they went missing or why since I started to do Gwent just today.

Dunno about the White Orchard innkeep - haven't been there lately, - but the Crossroads one is missing for me as well :/ Can't finish the quest

Last edited:
Well, I did make a bug report to CDPR about it. One can only hope they'll be quick to fix it.

---------- Updated at 02:35 PM ----------

I got a reply from CDPR: you have to go out from the inn and meditate for 27 hours, then the innkeeper will re-appear. I just tested this at the Crossroads and sure enough, there he was.

The innkeep in White Orchard is also missing.

If you missed the gwent match with the scholar at the inn in White Orchard, you won't be able to get Zoltan gwent card from him, because he won't be there anymore after the fight that occur in tavern while you're about to leave with Vesemir. However, the scholar was hung at 'Hanged Man's Tree', so you should go there and search the area beneath him. You'll loot Zoltan gwent card and a book from the ground, just next to a little fire.

Last edited:
Top Bottom