Missing Mantis Blades & Projectile Launch System

+
Ok, so for one quick mission I switched back to grenades. When I wanted to go back to my arm implants both were gone and they were legendary. Is this a bug, or are they gone for good? I can't find them anywhere in my inventory.

I would have to re-purchase them. And remember they were legendary. Lot's of money. I just don't understand how both just disappeared.

You don't have to repurchase them. Once you own them, you own them. You just have to reinstall them at a ripper doc.

That being said, I have the same bug too. Anytime I sell, disassemble, or generally do anything with grenades, I lose my cyberarms. Which means I have to constantly take a trip to a ripperdoc to reinstall because grenades have weight and I gotta offload them periodically.

If it helps, this bug occurred after helping Kerry blow up the van when he gave me a bunch of grenades during the "Rebel! Rebel!" mission. Didn't happen before that event.

I have discovered the arm implants are being removed when you sell, discard or disassemble all the EMP grenades. You can sell everything else, but make sure you keep at least one EMP grenade in the inventory and you should be fine. Hope it helps.

Top Bottom