Missing persons NOT started just after the quest Echoes f the past

+
Missing persons NOT started just after the quest Echoes f the past

i just managed to find a main quest that is broken after a patching LOL

this is the first time i see this in all games that i played!

after the patch 1.06 when a player decides to meet yennefer later soon after echoes of the past , the missing persons quest just won't get started

how the hell this just happened? :D

now unfortnelly this is game broken to me until patch 1.07

please CD make this a top priority

cheers

:facepalm:

I've got the same problem.

Don't know if it's after the 1.06 patch but the story quest "Missing person" didn't show up after I sent Yen to Lofoten alone. I finished the wolf gear quest too. It would be nice to fix this bug, because I can't proceed story mode now. All story quests at Velen and Novigrad are finished.

I've got the same problem.

Don't know if it's after the 1.06 patch but the story quest "Missing person" didn't show up after I sent Yen to Lofoten alone. I finished the wolf gear quest too. It would be nice to fix this bug, because I can't proceed story mode now. All story quests at Velen and Novigrad are finished.

sometimes a patch can corrupt a file or create a new one who conflicts with the pre- existing file.

in our case it broke the main quest which means we can't finish the game

Sad but the patch 1.07 didn't fix the issue. Well... I'll try to start a new game and follow Yennefer at curtain moment when she asks me. It's a pity that I'll lose 40+ hours of "Death match" gameplay but I suppose there's nothing that would be changed in a near future.

Top Bottom