Missing quest in Heddel? (Spoiler)

+
Missing quest in Heddel? (Spoiler)

During the quest "The royal air force" you can find a letter writen by the crazy breeder. He gave the inhabitants of Heddel a substance to "expel" the arachnomorphs from the village. In truth the substance draws arachas. In one of the houses you can find a bottle with the substance but you can do nothing with it...
Some ideas?!

I think it's just setting and background information. The village is already overrun, the villain dead, so there's nothing left to do for Geralt except to exterminate the Arachnomorphs. It's actually something I really, really like about HoS: Many of the new PoI are not just carelessly scattered meaningless content, but do have a bit of background story to them that is told through the environment, mostly. It makes the world feel more consistent and alive to have these sorts of interconnections.

I understand what you mean. But the village is reinhabited after Geralds fight against the arachnomorphs (abandoned village). And in the near area between the village and the cemetery respawn all over the time three arachas (how was written in the letter). I think the normal way for Gerald must be to solve that problem for the villagers. In HoS I miss classical Witcher contracts and that could have been one... I think CD projekt has cut at this point.

Top Bottom