Missing RPs and cards someone is stealing from me. Should I hire private detective?

+
Hi,

I have a wierd problem that a lot of stuff is missing on my acc.

So....

I played Gwent when it was in closed beta and open beta. I had some collection etc irrelevant and i stopped playing for a while. Yesterday I decided to start playing again after watching Witcher (awesome stuff) and downloaded and installed gog galaxy 2.0, Gwent our beloved card game and started it up. I got to tutorial finished it, entered new UI (didnt play since beta) was all great I was getting to know with it and game game me to choose starter deck. I picked Monsters and played a match or two at beggining to finish, I guess what was still tutorial but with real players, anyway....After all that I had some RPs like 10 or 11, shitload of of scraps ( i think it is shitload) more than 40,000, some ore like 300-400 etc. I guess I got that much scraps from Beta reset....
Today I decided to play a bit more and get to catch up all new stuff in game (no leader cards anymore wut wut). I created a new monster deck, didn't like it and wanted to delete it but on accident I deleted Starter Monester Deck game gave me at the start. I said to my self boi its ok just find default deck online and recreate. Here the I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON is starting.
I found default deck and I remember some cards I played yesterday in that Starter deck said to myself thats it and started building. While building I noticed I dont have cards in collection that I had in starter deck like Abaya, Ice Giant, Harpy Egg, Celaeno Harpy, Ghoul etc etc...
I said ok no problem something weird but ok, i took screenshots, sent support question to CD Projekt over support page and continue my exploration of gwent. Now here is the part I dont know am I sane anymore.
I didnt know what are RPs and new stuff so I watched youtube tutorial, red a guide about best way to spend RPs in Reward Book. I decided to go in Monster tree up to Leshen Skin and unlocked that, I remember I was suprised because I got 9 more RPs for finishing contract "Spend Your First RP" or something like that, then I went down in Monster tree and unlocked first LEFT CHEST. Then I bought some kegs with ore i got from unlocking trees and I got now 11 KEGS. I exited game went out to work got back home started gwent and WOW.....I have 2 RPs left, same ore as last time 60, same amount of scraps 44770, I think same amount of dust thingie 905 and 11 kegs as last time.

Now i go to RP tree and THINGS I UNLOCKED ARE LOCKED. I unlocked Woodland Spirit Tree, 1 Chest in Monster Tree and all is now locked like I never unlocked them before. Also remember contract I done for 9RPs i finished? Its unfinished now and I can again finish it.

Now Im afraid to open new kegs because somebody could steal my cards boys and girls...yes yes steal my cards. Where are my card and why is someone sabotaging me.

Maybe I just lost my mind and I am instane but hey at least I know it then.

TL;DR:
Now i go to RP tree and THINGS I UNLOCKED ARE LOCKED.

I have never heard of this problem before. Do you still have access to the Woodland Spirit skin? And, if so, can you make a screenshot of the Woodland Spirit reward tree?

I placed screenshot as attachment.

That one on second screen i unlocked just now the one unlocked in monster tree

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    497.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 79
You didn't answer the question regarding if you still have access to the Woodland Spirit skin. I was wondering if your account got reset, somehow, or if the reward book glitched out. In any case, please, contact CDPR support. They can check your account progress.

Didnt understand you accept my sincere apology. Yes i checked now and i have leshen skin to pick before matchmaking. i contacted support already

Top Bottom