Missing something in Santo Domingo.

+
I've gotten every area finished but that one. But I can't see any more NCPD or Gig icons. I'm max level and street cred. I've finished every mission, and just sitting on the final one. Trying to get everything done before I do it.

But can't for the life of me figure out what I'm missing.

I had one teal (light blue) NCPD icon that was barely visible due to the similar color of the roads on the map. Try double-checking..

Another thing could be that it's a quest started in Santo Domingo, but you have to finish it else where (I've read something like this could happen).

Anyhow, this at least shouldn't be a bug since I myself have finished all zones without issues.

Good luck!

Well, I've zoomed in and looked around the map, and can't see a thing that I've missed. I've tried waiting a few hours at a time to see if it might have been a time of day thing, but no luck.

No side quests left. The only thing I have is the final mission.

I've completed every character's story. Done every mission that's come up in every area.
I've tried different times of day. And driven up and down the streets in the zone. Still nothing.

try skipping time.. some missions appear only daytime.. others only at night
also some of the "baseball bat" assaults only appear on map when you roam close to them (500m ish)

Yeah, I've been skipping time. I guess I'll just keep driving around and see if anything pops up.

Don't remember what area of the map it was but I remember having a similar issue, thinking I did everything....then noticed that I still had the mission to take down all cyber psychos in my quest log that counted for that area even though it had no quest marker on the map for that area....I went to other areas of the map and finished off the remaining cyber psychos and after they were done it unlocked one final gig in that area of the map and after that gig the trophy popped.

Santo Domingo was the first area that I get the achievement for complete all side and NCPD, I finish before even talk with Goro at the dinner, very early.
I do have a problem with one particular NCPD mission, the location it on the image, if you go before do it other NCPD/Side quest (don't know what exact) the area its empty you can get the shard, read, and the quest disappears and you don't get the location of the stash.
So in my case, I reload and wait until the quest is actually active.
In your case may not be practical, so try to go to the place and see if have three enemies there, read the shard, it is about a guy that finds biotecnica case, and look for a blue container close by, open the container and loot, see if something happening.
cyberquest.jpg

Top Bottom