Missing Starting Leaders

+
I completed the tutorial and opened all rewards but the last reward (starting leaders) didn't get awarded correctly and now I don't have any way of getting them because they can't be crafted. I can only play with leaders that can be unlocked through the reward book but not Eredin/Filavandrel/Crach an Craite/Foltest/Emyhr. IS this a known bug? Any fix?

the same thing happened to me and send support ticket since Friday and I have not received any reply there is another way to request support ?.
in my case it is a migrated account of the microsoft store I finished the tutorial and instead of open the chest reward I played the alternative mission of the tutorial after I got the box but it did not give me the rewards. I do not have basic set cards eg the 3 witchers vasemir eskel etc. and I do not have the leaders' cards is unplayable.

i already play again the last missions of the tutorial erase the temporary files of the game and resintale it completely. If I log in with another account these rewards hey appear, but no in the account i just migrate, there is something else I can do? to support me?

Last edited:
the same thing happened to me and send support ticket since Friday and I have not received any reply there is another way to request support ?.
in my case it is a migrated account of the microsoft store I finished the tutorial and instead of open the chest reward I played the alternative mission of the tutorial after I got the box but it did not give me the rewards. I do not have basic set cards eg the 3 witchers vasemir eskel etc. and I do not have the leaders' cards is unplayable.

i already play again the last missions of the tutorial erase the temporary files of the game and resintale it completely. If I log in with another account these rewards hey appear, but no in the account i just migrate, there is something else I can do? to support me?
Mine is a migrated account too. Hard to believe it's a coincidence at this point.

Hey guys, I just got Gwent HC on GOG through the UWP transfer. I had scraps for the whole collection but for some reason my starter leaders are greyed out and I can't use them. The starter decks never were added to my deck builder either. Not that I need them.Help?

Hey guys, I just got Gwent HC on GOG through the UWP transfer. I had scraps for the whole collection but for some reason my starter leaders are greyed out and I can't use them. The starter decks never were added to my deck builder either. Not that I need them.Help?
Just report it and they gonna contact you later, they know about that and working on it (that is the text send me via email).

UPDATE: Leaders appeared in the collection randomly today, haven't been contacted since my Support Report I sent on last Friday so I don't know it it's them solving the problem or the problem fixing itself somehow. Anyway, the problem is solved.

Same for others?

Top Bottom