Missing Stash after hotfix

+
After the most recent hotfix, my stash is empty. I went to store a hand cannon in my starting apt and noticed my black unicorn and another legendary iconic were not there. I went back to the nomad camp to check that stash, since it was where I stored them, and it was empty there as well. Also missing Panam's bike that she gave me during her quest line. It doesn't appear in my list of vehicles.

This has happened to me aswell. I am actually missing my Black Unicorn. I put it in my car stash on one mission and after the quest where the car is destroyed I cannot find my Black Unicorn blade. I know I didn't salvage it because I either put all my Iconic weapons away or was using it at the time. Not sure how to get it back or if I can. It's a bummer because I finally was able to get the materials to upgrade it to a rare.

same here. black unicorn is gone. cant find geralts jacket too. i collected every "icon" item. now the storage is nearly empty?!

and the stash in my car is not the same as in my house.
i want that sword back. help?

Same problem, just finished the first part now all the iconic items are gone.

EDIT:

There seems to be a bug, directly after walking out of the parking garage after the Delamain incident, and aftergetting Jackies bike, I called my old car (?!), and it still had its stash...

I just only use my house stash and it is still working fine on both saves.

Attachments

• 1608581157159908608565924510448.jpg
    1608581157159908608565924510448.jpg
    735.1 KB · Views: 232
Top Bottom