"Missing Vendor Name" in "Spellbound" Side Job - did this affect Nix's vendor inventory?

+
Was disappointed by this moment in the side mission "Spellbound". The contact Nix tells me he knows some powerful old hacks. I have the option to "learn" from him, which if selected opens him up as a vendor. But the quick hacks he offers are all basic green things -- the same as those from the first mission where you get the free Ping hack.

Then I noticed where the name Nix should be on the vendor screen, it said "Missing Vendor Name" (see image). Maybe this is a bug where there is a version of Nix as a vendor who actually sells some rarer quality hacks?

Also notice the yellow circle/exclamation point on one of the vendor's hacks. It's the same free Ping hack as the first mission, and it still shows as being a free item!

Nix Vendor screen.png

I'm noticing the same problem ... plus, i got the next part of the mission "Spellbound", after a call from Nix. He asked me to talk together.
After the dialogue with Nix, telling me to call R3no. He send me the contact. But i can't call him.
I tried a couple time, and differents ways. First time, I received a call during this dialogue. So I decided to load a save 5 minutes ago and wait to receive the call before the dialogue. Useless. Next tries failed too

Attachments

• Missing Vendor Name (Nix).png
    Missing Vendor Name (Nix).png
    2.9 MB · Views: 74
  • Receiving the message with the phone number.png
    Receiving the message with the phone number.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 118
  • Coppying the contact.png
    Coppying the contact.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 55
  • Contact R3no doesn't exist.png
    Contact R3no doesn't exist.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 74
Yeah I am super bummed that this never got finished! What a cool idea for an intel check. Even just gifting a random purple quickhack would have been... something.

Same thing happened when I helped a street vendor confront some people. He offered a discount or something and was excited to trade, and then it was just 'missing vendor name' with no inventory.

Similar problem.
Mini side job, some gonks messing with seller's bike. This guy:
photomode_14022021_173216.jpg

Missing vendor name, no items to sell:
missing.jpg
photomode_14022021_173216.jpgmissing.jpg

Top Bottom