Missing Yennefer Dress Mesh

+
So, I'm doing some recolours for a personal project, and I want to be able to render them outside the game. I've found all the mesh files I need except for Yen's dress/skirt. The files for recolouring are there, but there's no way for me to render them without the w2mesh file to export to fbx.

So far the only versions I've found are the ones from the drinking scene, and one where it is strewn over a table.

If anyone knows where it is, I would LOVE to know. Pretty please.
Untitled.jpg

Thanks, but I already tried that :( The only dress models amongst them are the dress on Geralt, and the cutscene one is the dress on a table.

All the body references are for her physical body & skin, and the rest of her clothes (pants, jacket, gloves, fur collar, feathers, DLC outfit) are all there.

It's like the dress is in a hidden bundle or something. I was hoping someone else might have tracked it down in the past.

Is it a mesh I can render outside the game, though? I don't want to edit it, merely view it. Or is it just completely inaccessible?

Last edited:
Is it a mesh I can render outside the game, though? I don't want to edit it, merely view it. Or is it just completely inaccessible?
You can look at the contents of a redcloth file using something like wolvenkit or sarcens editor, but don't expect to be editing them extensively. There are also unknown bytes with redcloth files.
I actually do not know if they are view-able meshes in something like 3ds or blender, so somebody else will have to answer that.

Here are all the redcloth files:
characters\models\main_npc\yennefer\model\dress_01_wa__yennefer_px.redcloth
characters\models\main_npc\yennefer\model\dress_02_wa__yennefer_px.redcloth
dlc\dlc4\data\characters\models\main_npc\yennefer\model\dress_05_wa__yennefer_px.redcloth
dlc\dlc4\data\characters\models\main_npc\yennefer\model\dress_06_wa__yennefer_px.redcloth
characters\models\main_npc\yennefer\model\i_03_wa__yennefer_px.redcloth
characters\models\main_npc\yennefer\model\i_06_wa__yennefer_px.redcloth

Top Bottom