Mission called "BULLETS"

+
Hey guys. some of you may know that there is a mission in this game called "BULLETS" and i realize that after finishing game, i never did this side mission and it never appear on my map, I just went to place that mission start but there is no mission there.. i wonder is this mission only for one life parth ? i tried with nomad and didnt see it. also I found this mission on youtube and person who did it , he was nomad too.. this is kinda awkward.. if its some kinda bug.. i cant imagine what kinda missions i missed more... My english is not perfect but im sure you guys understand what i mean.. here is a link of mission and also im not like person who dont know this game lol. i finished literally %100 trophy.

Attachments

• 132197912_3626703137384371_9143296719075409477_n.jpg
    132197912_3626703137384371_9143296719075409477_n.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 132
Not the only mission which does not trigger how it should.
For me its the third missing mission i cant do plus having 4 i cant do because they are bugged.

Still searching for more :D

First off, I think that no missions, gigs, side quests or NCPD hustles should be visible on the map at all - not until you're in "aggro range", so that it encourages exploration. Fixers should give you the gigs - based on your street cred and location - upon calling them. Clothing stores and other places like that should maybe have better offers so that you'd be more inclined to check them out regularly (and, as such, not miss some well designed bits). This kind of stuff.

As for the mission itself, "Bullets", I have the sensation it is a missed opportunity to introduce the player to one of the factions (MaxTac) and give'em the opportunity to work for/with them and to tie in the work you do for Reggie. Just like "Pickup" could line you up as a corpo rat regardless of your lifepath and like "I Walk the Line" could give you more than just nearly useless option by having you, again, decide on which side of the conflict you position yourself.

Currently, working with MaxTac wouldn't mean much, seeing how there's nothing that actually requires them in the game (unless the player goes trigger happy against the whack-a-mole cops), but having the option to side with Militech for more than just a dildo would've been awesome (if we look at the aftermath of the main story and at all the tidbits of intel we gather while exploring). Similarly, no longer striding the fence between Netwatch and VDBs could've had nice tie-ins with the main quest and maybe will more side activities (seeing how the city's bustling with agents).

Missed opportunities to make the game even more immersive... or just content they were forced to cut due to time-constraints (thinking the entire area with the prison and Petrochem buildings was designed to have some action going on there and not just be huge space-fillers).

Not the only mission which does not trigger how it should.
For me its the third missing mission i cant do plus having 4 i cant do because they are bugged.

Still searching for more :D
For me the gig for Regina to take out the guy that is extorting a pharmacist doesn't work because the guy isn't in the office you go to.

I also can't start the mission. The guy in the mission appeared dead to me the first time I went to the store and than after i found him like that I reloaded the save file he stopped showing.
This is literaly the only mission i have left in the game and it's bothering me that i can't start it.
Cyberpunk 2077 (17).png

If anyone is still having trouble with this, what you have to do is go to the JInguji store, and talk to the clerk like any other clothing store. Not sure if you need to buy anything. Leave, and after 12 hours or so, which time skip should work, the clothing store icon should be replaced by the mission icon. go there and after you talk to the clerk again, the assault begins.

If anyone is still having trouble with this, what you have to do is go to the JInguji store, and talk to the clerk like any other clothing store. Not sure if you need to buy anything. Leave, and after 12 hours or so, which time skip should work, the clothing store icon should be replaced by the mission icon. go there and after you talk to the clerk again, the assault begins.

Exactly. Did this mission three times, and never had a problem starting it.

Guest 4400165

I discovered a very short mission, more like an event, after you met the Aldecaldos - it's a stand-off between some Aldecaldos war veterans and Maelstrom, but it won't be active if Panam has called you for the Riders of the Storm mission, whether you accept it or not - doesn't matter.

My guess there are more missions like this, that can be locked/unlocked behind the main story progression. But "Bullets" ain't one of them.

For me skipping time and doing something else in the same area worked (after many try where the quest didn't start). I talked a first time to Zane then went out and cross the street to do the NCPD job. Skip time and the quest activated herself without any problem. A simple trick that I hope will work for you.

Top Bottom