Mission "Family Heirloom" is glitched and uncompletable.

+
I just went with the quest "Gig: family heirloom" a while ago, and just noticed that it has not completed (I got the record needed for the quest and delivered the dudes car, and talked to him and then left). Seems like I never got a call from rogue, (and she wont pick up the calls) like I was supposed to and now the quest just shows with a "track job" button on the journal and when its clicked I get no tracking on the hud, like I was not tracking anything at all. The car I delivered and the guy are still where they are supposed to be at the end of the quest but it just seems stuck, tried with a trick shot to kill the guy and that worked but did jack shit and the car is indestructable and is still in the same place.

Playing on steam and the save file has been started on 1.05 and continued when the game patched to 1.06

Already reported to CDprojeckt red site but I'm in a bit of a pickle since I played for few hours after I did the quest and no longer have a save file on hand that I could reload. Sucks when I have like 34 hours down on the game.

Has anyone else had this problem and did you get some fix for it? Is there a possibility of being able to manage to edit the save file to reset the quest, or am I fucked, or do I have to start again and cheat myself to my level 30 something char.

Last edited:
Top Bottom