Mission not notified after 175h of play.... Coyote Cojo

+
wandering into this bar and it was a mission to follow the bartender's wife.... supposedly I had everything finished....all the missions, cars, ncpd....are there hidden/secret mini-missions??

Attachments

• photomode_30102022_173257.png
    photomode_30102022_173257.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 37
  • photomode_30102022_172604.png
    photomode_30102022_172604.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 36
Yes, there are a small number of quests that are triggered in ways similar to what happened to you in El Coyote Cojo.

And if you are into tracking down dead bodies with information shards on them and a bit of nearby loot, and some additional loot dumps too, there are almost 200 of them dotted around the map.

ok, yes now I just go around the map like crazy hahaha to find corpses, I don't know the truth but I already found many even on the roof of a random building, 2 days ago a mission was also activated in a store clothes, in the achievements there are 3 that say keep playing .... what will they be? I only have my nomad game, now I'm lazy to start another one after so many hours and searching the map so much
Yes, there are a small number of quests that are triggered in ways similar to what happened to you in El Coyote Cojo.

And if you are into tracking down dead bodies with information shards on them and a bit of nearby loot, and some additional loot dumps too, there are almost 200 of them dotted around the map.
ok, yes now I just go around the map like crazy hahaha to find corpses, I don't know the truth but I already found many even on the roof of a random building, 2 days ago a mission was also activated in a store clothes, in the achievements there are 3 that say keep playing .... what will they be? I only have my nomad game, now I'm lazy to start another one after so many hours and searching the map so much

wandering into this bar and it was a mission to follow the bartender's wife.... supposedly I had everything finished....all the missions, cars, ncpd....are there hidden/secret mini-missions??
Honestly, I don't think there is much "hidden quests". There are a lot of hidden gems, hidden lore/stories,... but not really "hidden" quests.
Quests always appear on the map, and the one in Coyote Cojo also appear on the map after a while in Act 2.

Neither the one with the red coyote nor the one with Jinguji appeared on the map.... Luckily I found it when I went inside...
photomode_01112022_121945.png

Neither the one with the red coyote nor the one with Jinguji appeared on the map.... Luckily I found it when I went inside...View attachment 11327621
The one in Jinguji (Bullet) appear on the map only after the first visit in the shop and few "in-game hours" after your visit. So yeah, quite hidden.

But the one in the Cojote Cojo (Raymond Chandler Evening) is not "hidden". At least for me, since game release (I completed quite a lot of playthroughs...), this quest always appear on the map as a side quest, quickly enough after completing Heroe (Jackie's offrenda).
Edit : the only condition to make it appear seem to be completing "Playing for Time", which is a main quest (the first one after the heist). And it's something that some complain about, that once you cleaned the map of all icons, there is nothing to do or almost.

Last edited:
Top Bottom