Mission Play it Safe: after defeating Oda, jack into a terminal, gets stuck on load screen.

+
Mission Play it Safe: after defeating Oda, jack into a terminal, gets stuck on load screen.

You can hear sounds but the screen is blank.
Post automatically merged:

FYI for anyone that gets this.

I replayed the final Oda fight. When Oda falls you get a call from Takemura asking you to show pity.

I got this call, but the first time, I did not get a prompt asking if I wanted to let him live. After the replay, I did get the prompt. After saying it was Oda's luck day I tried jacking in again, and it went right through.

So the mission has a bug that locks it up if you dont the prompt or maybe rush away so ignore it.

Last edited:
I found another solution for this.

Don't speak with Oda at all. After defeating him, go directly to the terminal and jack in. This is how I finally past that section. Before that, whenever I jack in to the terminal I got black screen. Now I can progress.

I hope it helps.

I found another solution for this.

Don't speak with Oda at all. After defeating him, go directly to the terminal and jack in. This is how I finally past that section. Before that, whenever I jack in to the terminal I got black screen. Now I can progress.

I hope it helps.
I tried this solution but nothing happend again

Hi guys, so I encountered this bug too and this is what I did to fix it:

Reload an autosave from BEFORE you're in the room where the netrunner is, as soon as you reload it, do a manual save in a NEW SAVE SLOT. Then proceed to go into the room, defeat Oda, stand over his body, let Takemura speak, tell him it's his lucky day, then pick up the loot from his body and go over to the port.

That's what worked for me, hope it works for you too!

Reload an autosave from BEFORE you're in the room where the netrunner is, as soon as you reload it, do a manual save in a NEW SAVE SLOT. Then proceed to go into the room, defeat Oda, stand over his body, let Takemura speak, tell him it's his lucky day, then pick up the loot from his body and go over to the port.

Thanks choom, but it didn't work for me. Still stuck in the black screen listening to the background.

Same bug for me guys - I have Hotfix 1.06 installed on an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU and Vega 64 GPU Windows 10 64 bit system
Post automatically merged:

Cheers buddy you are a life saver!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom