Mission "The Gig" Bug

+
I went to complete the mission "The Gig" once I got to act 2, the first part went by fine, I spoke to the fixer, got paid and then was told to go see a ripperdoc for a free reward, when I go to the location of the ripperdoc I am unable to enter the marked building, There is a door where the marker is, but its closed and there is no option to open it, there was an active maelstrom crime happening out front so I thought maybe that was why, But after taking out the gang, leaving the area waiting for tings to return to normal I still cannot enter the building and collect the reward.

I have exactly the same problem, went to the ripperdoc next to the fixers place in the market, then realised I should have gone to Doc Ryder, got there and there were a bunch of scavengers harassing the civilians so I battled them,..... can't interact with the door to Doc Ryder's bit annoying because my only save before the mission was triggered is ages before, like level 7 and I'm currently level 11 been doing loads of side missions. Been gaming since the 80s so not upset, really impressed with the game. Teething problems happen, I probably broke the procedural sequence in an unexpected manner. Hope it gets patched and in the mean time I'm starting again with a city rat (1st character was a nomad) and I'll make some different choices along the way :)

Same here. Can't interact with the door. Tryed the reward quest after 'The Heist'-Quest in Arasaka Tower.
During Act 1, I also met the guy 'Jesse', but I screwed the quest, because I wasn't fast enough.
Door to Doc Ryder wasn't there to bring the patient 'Jesse' to him.

Top Bottom