Mission "The Hunt" - can't safe anymore after going through the BDs (also no autosafe)

+
I have a very annoying bug. I made the whole mission several times. Everything works, but after I did the BDs I can't safe anymore. The game also does no autosafe. I tried to do another mission after that one, but no saving anymore. Will this be fixed / is there a hotfix? I don't know if there will be other quests regarding River after that one, but it's sad that I can't safe my progress after doing the BDs in "The Hunt".

I have a very annoying bug. I made the whole mission several times. Everything works, but after I did the BDs I can't safe anymore. The game also does no autosafe. I tried to do another mission after that one, but no saving anymore. Will this be fixed / is there a hotfix? I don't know if there will be other quests regarding River after that one, but it's sad that I can't safe my progress after doing the BDs in "The Hunt".
Which platform ?
The button id disable ? Or simply the message "Unable to save now" ?
Anyway, you could try to follow these steps. And at the end if it did solve the problem, report it (and receive an answer directly from CDPR support)

Top Bottom