Missions not completing

+
there are two side missions that don't complete: these are two wrongs make us right - I took the van to its destination and the mission won't come off my journal cyberpunk and beat on the brat: pacific once completing the fight Ozob I am unable to chat to this NPC to complete the mission, this is all on the PC

Attachments

• beat on the brat.png
    beat on the brat.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 55
  • two wrongs make us right.png
    two wrongs make us right.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
there are two side missions that don't complete: these are two wrongs make us right - I took the van to its destination and the mission won't come off my journal cyberpunk and beat on the brat: pacific once completing the fight Ozob I am unable to chat to this NPC to complete the mission, this is all on the PC
It's a playthrough started in 1.52 ?
Anyway, I would suggest :
If you are unable to progress in the game, verify the integrity of the game cache and load a save file created before encountering the issue.
And if doesn't help and if you don't use mods, send a ticket directly to the support ("Contact Us" button).

Have you tried to use a previous save from before starting these gigs to see if they would complete? Else try to restart your PC first, then select the save from before starting the gig to see if they this time complete.

If not, and there are no mods involved, you can send a bug-report to Support. Can use the link below. Just choose what counts for you until you stumble on a tab that says, "Contact us".

Edit: Double post.

Last edited:
Speaking of that guy, he actually exploded spontaneously when our fight started in my third gameplay. All good, quest over, but that required some work from me in the past. It could be that 1.52 broke it, like that Delamain collection task in Pacifica.

I've got an odd one.. I had yet to fight Razor, but got the option to fight Ozob. I went to fight Ozob, and now the Razor fight is in permanent "Wait mode"

Top Bottom