mistake of life

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, I understand that I will get a refusal, but I’m a big fan of this game, my account was registered when I came home, but at that time the game seemed unfinished to me and I left it. Looking back, I understand that this is the main mistake of my life and therefore I am writing this letter I have a lot of ideas for decks but my resources are modest and therefore, strange as it may sound, I ask you to provide me with a complete collection of cards if you do this, you will get the most devoted fan of this beautiful game
P.s
I understand that I will get a refusal, but if it's not difficult for you, you can at least answer my request to me, it would be nice for me (this letter was compiled with the help of a google translator )

Frankly, this would seem highly unfair to many thousands of people who did invest a lot of time and/or money to get a more or less complete card collection.

And on the above notes, I'm going to close this. The topic is guaranteed to attract trouble, and contacting Support is the only thing anyone here can suggest anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom