Mitch won't stop calling V / V won't stop calling Mitch, not sure exactly which one is it

+
so i have now been blocked from doing anything in the game, since appearently mitch calls ALL THE TIME and even though i say "see ya" he calls right after, sometimes he even gets stuck on the screen not saying anything or giving me any choices, which disables the ability to use fast travel, do missions/quests and so fourth.... its impossible to do any other quests since he just calls in and makes me unable to make a choice in whatever current mission/quest im doing.... i have even tried loading previous different savegames, still happens, also tried Verify/repair the game etc still nothing works, i will just keep getting blocked by mitch andersen from doing ANYTHING in the game... so i cant play the game no more.... please fix it.......

Mitch Anderson won't stop calling me, preventing me from saving the game, preveting me from choosing options in dialogues, once I hang up the phone call comes right back again, I can't keep playing. Even if I use an old save file, it happens again. Please fix asap.

Attachments

• CP2077 screenshot.png
    CP2077 screenshot.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 94
The bug started for me when I accidentally called him once. I did this fix without going back to save file where I never called him.

SPOILERS REGARDING PANAM QUESTLINE BELOW.

Here is the fix. (I'm running ver 1.05 on PC)

When you finish the Panam quest line, go to the camp where the Aldecaldos finally decide to settle and talk to Mitch. Go through all his dialogue options and do not skip/fast-forward his dialogue. Then end the conversation after you have exhausted all his dialogue.

Move away from the tent where he is at and call him once. Pick the first dialogue option and let him finish his talking. After that is done, choose the dialogue that ends the call.

Doing all this has permanently fixed the glitch for me. Maybe this works with other call issues too, although I'm not sure if it does. The game ran really nicely otherwise.

Top Bottom