MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

+
It's weird how it's happening to random people on different platforms. I'm in the US, not sure that is a common thing among people having issues. I did play a game in standard mode and my opponent was using master mirror expansion cards, so that was a bit depressing. Then he randomly forfeited only 3 cards into round one.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the update bojerbela.

Just played someone at Rank3 and he was playing with the new premium MO legendary cards. Looked very very cool!

Saw echo, Biting frost X3, and devotion! All in R1

Performed terribly against my MO insects, but still it looked very cool! (Edit: I spoke Way WAY too soon)

He even had the frost game board and frost covered leader skin.:beer:
Post automatically merged:

I did play a game in standard mode and my opponent was using master mirror expansion cards... Then he randomly forfeited only 3 cards into round one.
Funnily enough the opponent I played forfeited at the end of R1 too, maybe we are playing against bots...

Last edited:

Gyg

Forum regular
34 regular MM kegs,
6 epics,
0 legendaries,
all commons,
all rares but 8 in total.
Seeing others' droprates I was unlucky.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Here are my stats:

150 Standard MM Kegs Total-

25 Standard Epics
10 Standard Legendaries
3 Premium Epics
2 Premium Legendaries

I am Prestige 9, so i dont really bothered counting premium rares as there were a shitt*n of them.
This time i felt really lucky with what i got, cant really complain, after these kegs i was only missing 1 epic and 6 or 7 legendaries.

What i did feel is the notable difference on how much Meteorite Powder you get now. Way less, since after all these kegs i could barely transmute 2 legendaries and i even had some Powder left before these Kegfest...
Gonna take a few months to return to full premium collection status... :shrug:

Oh, and the shop must have been a lot of usage as it took so long to open each keg, with tons of loadings.

How can you Open kegs? I don't have the Shop icon, CDPR disabled it because of problems with the servers.

Roughly 3 hours since the shutdown and no further word on status as yet. Hope they aren't taking the night off.

That Mage Infiltrator is one nasty piece of work...

Unfortunately had the pleasure of opening the 45 kegs of the master mirror pre-order, prior to the lock up with the store. Though I aligned with the Monsters for the challenge, I didn't manage to catch an epic or legendary for the Monsters faction. In total it was, 2 legendaries, and 7 epics. Oddly for syndicate. What stood out the most however was the excess duplicates of such common cards. There was a point where I saw I had 8 premium cards of "Smoke 'em out". Though previously amped about the expansion, I am not foolish enough to purchase more kegs for more trash cards. This alone had given me a harsh lesson in the grand scheme of marketing. I simply desired drawing a relatively reasonable workable grouping of cards, rather than crafting them myself. This all hadn't seemed like such a pay to win before. But it's gone beyond supporting a (once seemingly badass) card game and the developers. Kudos to the rest of you that'll stand through this nonsense.

I got something like 10 legendaries in around 160 kegs.

Started well at 7 for 80 then the luck kind of derailed a bit.

How is it even f-ing possible, that some people can open kegs and some can't?!?!?!?! What CDPR lacks in creativity when it comes to new cards, they make up for with new ways to F IT UP!

Sad as it sounds, this is not even top 5 in the CDPR bug Hall of Fame. Although, in their defense, it cannot have been easy programming an expansion while working remotely.

Ok so it finaly works. It always pisses me off so much when they release something that doesn't work......
Anyway, i started with faction kegs (12):
Old rare normal: 13
Old Epic normal: 1
Old comon premium: 13
Old rare premium: 2
Old epic premium: 1
New common normal: 1
New rare normal: 9
New common premium: 1

Prestige 7 btw :)

After opening 200 normal MM kegs i realized 2 things: 1. it's imposible to keep track of rares and 2. 200 way too many.
Epic normal: 42
Legendary normal: 11
Epic premium: 5

From 25 premium MM kegs i got:
Epic premium: 8
Legendary premium: 1

To sum it up: after opening 212 normal and 25 premium kegs, i have all the premium bronzes, all normal epics and i miss 4 premium epics. I have 1 premium legendary and 11 normal legendary cards.

Also Oakcritter is THE BEST premium in the game! :D

Last edited:
70 kegs purchased with ore

5 Legendary cards (no Premiums)
13 Epic cards (1 of which is Premium)
Full set of Commons and Rares (total of 9 Bronze Premiums)

I guess this isn't very lucky when compared with everyone else; although, I'm only Prestige 1, assuming that's relevant.

Unfortunately had the pleasure of opening the 45 kegs of the master mirror pre-order, prior to the lock up with the store. Though I aligned with the Monsters for the challenge, I didn't manage to catch an epic or legendary for the Monsters faction. In total it was, 2 legendaries, and 7 epics. Oddly for syndicate. What stood out the most however was the excess duplicates of such common cards. There was a point where I saw I had 8 premium cards of "Smoke 'em out". Though previously amped about the expansion, I am not foolish enough to purchase more kegs for more trash cards. This alone had given me a harsh lesson in the grand scheme of marketing. I simply desired drawing a relatively reasonable workable grouping of cards, rather than crafting them myself. This all hadn't seemed like such a pay to win before. But it's gone beyond supporting a (once seemingly badass) card game and the developers. Kudos to the rest of you that'll stand through this nonsense.
Lol man that's normal...after 20 kegs I have 10 copies of abandoned girl, I'm thinking of mounting an orphanage

45 kegs total split between regular and premium so I didn't really count what premiums came out of regular kegs

Found that bronzes liked to repeat, A LOT. 10+ copies of multiple bronzes. Did not get a full set of new bronzes due to repetition.

6 epics, 3 legendaries

Top Bottom