MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, tomorrow (in just a few hours actually), most of us will open a LOT of MM Kegs.

If you feel like it, keep track of how many legendaries and epics you get, how many premiums, and if you wanna go the extra mile, all of the results (common/rare/epic/legendaries and standard/premium).
And of course, how many kegs you opened, total. Then share it here, i know i will do that.

(EDIT) thanks to @Pacifixer and @bojerbela for pointing this out - you should also post different numbers for regular kegs and premium kegs, because if you dont the statistics will be flawed

Then we can complain about our bad luck and see who got the worst of it. And players interested in statistics can use that data to estimate rarity droprates (i can do it if nobody else wants to, but just some basic statistical analysis, nothing fancy) :smart:

Last edited:
I will update this answer, and I hope not to do it with a lot of ugly cards on the table. :beer:

Resourses the day of the Xpac
Anotación 2020-06-30 062428.png

Resources after completed the new Threes

Anotación 2020-06-30 065123.png

After the Kegs opening (6 Legendaries, all of the others)

Anotación 2020-06-30 080852.png

After craft all the remaining cards of the Xpac

Anotación 2020-06-30 081424.png

Attachments

• Anotación 2020-06-30 081424.png
    Anotación 2020-06-30 081424.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
What is the exact release time? I couldn't find any information regarding that. Is it gonna be released when the countdown of journey is over?

I'd hazard a guess and say it's the same time left that they say you have left to preorder which was like 6 more hours.

This survey looks interesting :) I have 11 normal kegs, 25 premium kegs and 20k ore, i'll write down how many golds and premiums i got, if i don't forget :p

I'll do that. What about the Premium Kegs from preorder? This makes the statistic for premium card drops flawed...shall we do this in a separate list?

I will have a whopping 19 (but I might get more ore from using my RPs) kegs (non-premium) to open, but if someone is going to gather all the data then even my numbers will be worth posting. So post them I shall. :p

Last edited:
I will open 202 kegs.
Good thing you asked this now, since automilling lists the rarities and I have obviously no expansion cards yet, so keeping track in the dckbuilder is easy.

70 kegs, can't wait!!
When does it launch?
I guess in roughly 3 hours, when Journey ends.

I plan to open 100 now and 100 when I reach prestige 10. My guess based on opening a lot of kegs recently is per 100 you can expect 20 epics and 5 legendaries in the pick one screen. You can also expect between 5-10 epic and 2-4 legendaries in the first 4. This is all guess work, but I have opened literally hundreds of kegs since April (enough to catch up on the last 3 expansions,) and this is a fairly educated guess.

I will post my final numbers.

Oh boy, my first NG keg and i got my boy hedgehog Emhyr var Emreis
Untitled.png

Hedgehogs are very fast, like that blue cousin of Emyr :beer:

Do you use the common kegs? I will keep waiting for the expansion ones, the faction kegs would give me even more repeated.

Edit: The bug is fixed now.

Am I the only one who cannot access the shop ?
Especially since I was able to enter it shortly a couple of minutes ago and buy 100 MM kegs, although not open them.

I bought 50 kegs and am not able to open them. It says They will be openable once expansions is released. I am using Steam. Are Gog Players having the same issue?

Top Bottom